Two

"I'm not going near any of them" Bucky sulked and you sighed deeply with defeat, he was being stubborn and refusing to speak to any of the actors, especially himself. You had briefly met other Thor, Bruce and Tony; the others would have to wait till you coax Bucky out of hiding.

Bucky glanced up at you, he could sense your defeat, he wanted nothing more than to walk out of this room with you. To stand beside you as you meet the others but he couldn't bring himself to trust any of them; this seemed like HYDRA's work, he could explain it but he could sense something bad about it all, he didn't want part of it but yet you were standing in front of him looking so... defeated that he felt guilty even putting you through this.

"Well, I think they are nice people and you should give them a chance like you gave me one, they are just the Avengers and you, just different lives and names" you shrug gently at him, he refuses to meet your gaze, you figure it would be best to leave him than to force him into this.

"Well, I'll be with the others if you need me" you sigh, gently rubbing his shoulder as he sat on the end of his bed, he nods slowly as you leave his room and towards the common room where everyone was mingling and getting to know one another. ***

"(Y/N)" you jump at Steve's voice "is Buck okay?" you let out a long sigh and he chuckled "that bad, huh?" he asked and you nodded "I'll have a few words, even if he is just here sitting in the corner with his usual broody face, that would be enough" you chuckled at him.

Your eyes scanned the room and landed on the women who looked remarkably like Peggy, Steve coughed lightly and looked awkwardly away from her, you grinned up at him.

"You haven't spoken to her have you?" you smirked, he rolled his eyes but nodded, a blush creeping upon his face "you should, it might help with the whole moving on business you've been trying to do for the past... what? Two years" you shrugged lightly and he nodded.

"I'm going to chat with Bucky, see if I can get him to come out or something" he left in a hurt, not a few seconds later you hear a groan and turn to see Peggy, running a hand through her hair you offered a small smile and extended a hand.

"Hayley Atwell" she introduces herself, you gave your first name, she looked in the direction Steve left in and a small frown came upon her face.

"Hey, don't take that personally, " you tell her, "I think the whole appearance caught him off guard, he'll eventually pluck up the courage to say something, if not I'll make him for you" she chuckled at that.

"I just don't want things to be awkward whilst we are stuck here" her voice had a slight twang of British-laced into into it but it was more American "anyway, enough about Captain America, why don't I introduce you to Sebastian?" she asked and you frowned at her, she let out a small chuckle "He plays Bucky, you'll love him" you nodded, allowing Hayley to lead you to the couches where; Sam, his double and Sebastian sat all talking, well actually Sam and his double talked and Sebastian sat with his eyebrows raised.

"Sebastian?" Hayley called, his head turned and he grinned at her "come meet, (Y/N)" he nodded fast and got up just as quickly, his eyes looking thankful at her she chuckled at him "that bad?" she asked, his blue eyes narrowed as he nodded at her.

"Listening to Mackie compliment Wilson on his good looks is kinda revolting, I mean I can handle one Anthony but two, I'm gonna need therapy" she chuckled and he patted her shoulder "thanks for the rescue" you were slightly taken back, he looked so much like Bucky... but happy, a short-haired happy Bucky, he was full of sunshine and it made you wonder why Bucky never smiled because it was beautiful.

"(Y/N)" he smiled taking your hand, shaking it firmly but not too much, you just stared at him and it possibly freaked him out but it was odd. You look behind his shoulder and see Sam walking towards you guys his double beside him, both smiling and chuckling delightfully with one another.