Eight

Narration P.O.V

The portal flicked purple light across the workshop; flashes of bright white light beamed across the room, flashing it out and small electric shocks caused various machinery to operate. The portal began blowing the wind out, papers flew off tables and various objects shook with a force that caused them to move across the room, then it all stopped.

The flashes, the shaking, and the electric currents just stopped. A tiny orb like light remained still in the centre of the portal. Stuck in place, it then made a small buzzing sound, flickering in the middle of the portal and opening wider till eventually, it was wide enough to fit people through.
A few small moments go pass till the portal pushes through another body.

Remaining lying upon the floor, clothes tousled and glasses on the floor above his head, he groans due to the dull pain of the force coming through. His hand reaches up and grabs at his glasses pushing them onto his face, he sighs and pushes himself up onto his feet in a wobbly manner, steadying himself on the table as he takes in his surroundings.

"Bloody hell" he mumbles to himself

Normal P.O.V

Tony, yourself and Bucky all head down to the workshop, you decided to help out today and hope to get the ball rolling faster on fixing the portal; somehow, someone had convinced everyone to sleep and that was good, only it led to you all discovering a new person in the workshop, still sat on the floor looking around in disbelief and you gave the same expression to him.

"Ah, Robert and Sebastian" The man stands up, shakily wobbling to his feet and walking over to Tony and Bucky, both awkwardly look to one another "where is this place? I came through... that and now I'm here and it very much looks like the set from Age of Ultron, doesn't it?" he asked, as if they are the actors and meant to know what he is talking about, you really looked at this man and your eyes grew wider.

"He looks like Vision" you point out, Bucky clicks his finger at you as if he was trying to figure out where he recognised him from too "just without the purple and less... robotic, he's more British, which isn't a bad thing" Tony nodded in agreement, the man frowns and looks at the three before him, not really understanding the meaning behind their words. You look at Tony who nods; Bucky leaves to collect the others.

"What's going on?" He asked you were about to answer when everyone came through the door, Bucky towing everyone behind him and the Actor Avengers all yelled at... Paul? Another Paul, you frowned as this Paul widen his eyes and looked between the doubles before him "what the fuck happened? Is this a dream? Am I dreaming?" he asked looking at the two Robert's before him. It's silent as no one answer's him straight away, allowing him to really let it settle in.

"Um, this is Paul Bettany, he plays The Vision in the movies, the voice of Jarvis" Elizabeth gestures to the man, she smiles when he awkwardly waves at her and Wanda beside her, he sighed as she looked for someone to explain, Elizabeth looking to another.

"I, Tony Stark, created a portal that connected two realities to one another. In this case, you're the actors version of us and we are your characters" he explained, Steve and yourself nodded at that explanation "I've been working on that ALL night" he tells everyone with a bright grin, Robert rolls his eyes, Tony eyed Paul "what happened before you got pulled through? Where were you standing and what were you doing?" he asked fast, Steve made a noise "no, this is an improvement, if it's still freshly opened I can do something and open it again" he explained.

"Uh, I arrived at set for Infinity War with Chadwick, (Y/N) and Don" Paul explained "We were filming late in the night, I walked passed the prop trailer, the big one that's always near Robert's trailer so he can play with everything" Robert rolled his eyes, everyone seemed to not like they were remembering.