Three

You stood beside Scarlett and Jeremy as everyone placed bets, it was funny to see Thor set the hammer down on the coffee table and look at his double with a challenging smirk; you had witnessed the Avengers try and fail to lift the hammer.

Although you had a sneaky suspicion that Chris will be able to lift the hammer, considering he is Thor from the alternate universe it would make sense for him to be able to lift it, right?

You watched as Chris Evans gave a good luck pat on Chris Hemsworth broad shoulders, he stepped forwards as Thor crossed his arms over his chest, it was like they were looking in a mirror; only Chris has shorter hair and normal clothes for this world, whereas Thor was still in his usual get-up, cape and all. It was silent as they both shifted their eyes to the hammer; Chris held a cocky grin as Thor just let out a loud chuckle, he was dead certain on the fact this moral wouldn't be able to lift the hammer.

"There's no way this man can hold the mighty Mjolnir" Thor chuckled deeply with a grin, arms still crossed over his chest, he gestured to... himself with the cropped haircut and strong Aussie accent "he is but an imposter in that Universe, a man merely playing a God, he is not worthy" Thor concluded and Chris asks an eyebrow at him.

"Listen to mate" strong Australian accent bearing through "I'd hate to embarrass you in front of your little Avenger buddies but I am you" Chris states firmly to Thor who rolls his eyes, Chris lets out an exhausted sigh "I don't remember playing him this arrogant" Chris comments.

"I do" Jeremy mutters back, you let out a soft chuckle as Thor uncrosses his arms and picks up Mjolnir and holds it out to Chris, waiting for the man to take the hammer he shakes it slightly in a teasing motion.

"Are you sure about this?" Chris asked and Thor nodded in silence, Chris lets out a long sigh and lifts his right hand and takes the shaft of the hammer, holding securely the nods for Thor to let go.

It happens slowly but the hammer falls to the floor, Thor lets out a booming laughter along with some others, a few groans as people start to fondle for their wallets... only Chris starts to laugh too and everyone is silent, even Thor quietens down.

"I am such a talented actor" he flaunts as he stands up, throwing the hammer up and it spins and he grabs it again, cocky grin as he flashes his skills to everyone and it's just silence as the Avengers take this in; first Vision and now Chris Hemsworth?

"Not worthy?" Chris scoffed at Thor's words from moments ago "I have three children and pestering younger brother, you really think I am not worthy of this hammer? I've lived your life, my friend, if anyone is more worthy of holding this other than you, it's me!" Chris beams holding Mjolnir back to Thor, who narrows his eyes but takes the hammer, he slowly starts to smile at Chris before chuckling.

"You make a fine Thor, brother" he concludes loudly, you watch as people bark up their payments, a few grumbles from some and others beaming with pride over their choice.

"And the Oscar goes to; Chris Hemsworth" Paul Rudd cheers, holding Chris's arm up as he bows in thank appreciation.

"I'd like to thank my parents, my family and just... I'm kidding" he joked "although for a moment it was a little heavy and I thought this could be embarrassing, thankfully... it was a good day" you chuckled at that "I now want to see everyone try their other's stuff" you nodded in agreement "well, Sebastian can't because... I don't think the arm comes off like yours" Sebastian chuckled at that.

"I also don't think Bucky would want me snooping for his mask either, I'll let him be Bucky" he shrugged and you nodded at that.

"I have no idea what was wrong with Steve," you tell Chris and he shrugs "I guess this whole thing has surprised everyone, it's making everyone act insane, I'm sure he'll ease by tomorrow" you smile and he nodded with a small sigh.