Four

"I don't know why it isn't working" Tony yelled in frustration, throwing a tool across the lab and it hit a workbench making all of its contents shatters or fall to the floor, you flinched at his sudden outburst but that didn't stop the genius "Three fucking days and nothing" he sighed and sat on the floor.

Back against a wall, knees up and elbows resting on them with his hands in his matted dirty, unwashed hair; you sighed gently and walked towards him. Sitting on the floor next to him and wrapping an arm around his shoulders for comfort.

It was silent all you could hear was his deep breathing, he was trying to calm himself down, these outbursts weren't uncommon in Tony's laugh; since the battle with Loki his panic attacks, short temper and just exhaustion has happened a lot, it only got worst after Ultron.

"Hey, I believe in you" you whisper "I know you can fix this, I know that you will make this right because you care, you care that all those people have lives and need to go back to them" he lifts his head looking at you and you smiled at him "that's why you are so worked up, you feel the pressure pushing down on you, we all believe in you Tony and no matter how long it takes; we all know you are the only one able to fix this" he nodded slowly, rubbing his face and scratching his goatee he stands up, helping you up and silently going back to work.

"How is he?" You jumped at the voice from behind you, Steve quickly caught up to your speed and was walking beside you, wearing a simple; white tee and jeans, plus his favourite baseball cap on top of his head.

"Who?" you asked "Um, the guy you shouted at a couple days ago for no reason or Tony?" you asked, he sighed heavily "or maybe you are on about Bucky? Who you have neglected for two whole days, I haven't seen either, all because you freaked out or maybe all of the above?" you sassed to him.

"I get it I have some apologising to do" he sighed heavily "but Tony how is he? And I guess all of the above" he muttered as you walked slowly beside him.

"Tony is freaking out; he's worried he won't be able to get the portal to work again, and that everyone will be stuck here," you tell him "Buck, I thought was doing okay I even got him to talk to Sebastian but... he's been locked in his room or the gym, only comes out at night" you tell him and he nods slowly, commenting on the fact he'll try and coax him back into being slightly averagely-normal again.

"And Chris" you began "is really upset actually" he looks at you with raised eyebrows "the guy is an actor, a role like Captain America is kind of a big deal, this Marvel cooperation is a big deal over in that Universe" you explain "every actor is trying to grab a role for a character, Chris was really nervous going into the role, anxiety prone nervous and now he's here with the actual guy... only the guy turns out to be a dick, how would you feel?" you asked and he nodded, stopping to look at you fully.

"It's just..." he trailed "He's sp outgoing, so... cool and laid back" he sighed "he's everything I wish to be and more, I want to be able to let go of the past, to be relaxed and not so... uptight but I can't! Then this guy with his; beard and jokes" he looked so helpless to you and you smiled.

"Steve" he looked at you "that's what makes you, you" you chuckled at the idiot "you care so much about the team, your friends that you plan everything, yes it can be considered uptight and commanding but you are the man with a plan" he chuckled but didn't seem convinced.

"I guess, Chris is the alternate version of who you want to be but aren't able to be in this universe, maybe he was made to balance out the universes, you can't be laid back here because you have so many people to look out for" he nodded slowly "so over in that universe, you are laid back and you don't have to control all the time, it's a breeze but not really; you still have hectic lives but Chris knows when to let go, to move on to the next, his whole life isn't about holding on because being actor; it's nothing physical" you explain-