20

•••••areums pov•••••

•••••
areums pov
•••••

Sunghoon and I had finished eating our jjajangmyeon. Yup, That's how lazy we are. We planed on cooking, but i didn't know how to cook a proper meal and neither did Sunghoon. Instead we decided to look up the recipe but it felt like a lot of work needed to be done, so he offered to buy jjajangmyeon.

So now we are sitting on my floor, completely stuffed.

A few seconds later, Sunghoon let out a huge burp.

I looked at him in disgust first but then burst out in laughter as he apologized with the embarrassment plastered on his face.

After a few more seconds of procrastination I decided to get up, grabbed both of our dirty paper plates and threw them in the bin. I washed my hands after accidentally touching the bin and turned around to be surprised by Sunghoon, who stood right behind me when I turned around. I jumped a little bit and held my hand over my heart.

"Don't scare me like that." I pouted and he smile.

"Wasn't my intention to scare you." He said as he washed his hands.

When he finished, he stood back in the same position as before, looking at me.

This felt exactly like Saturday. They way he looked at me. His eye were trying to tell me something.

My heart started to speed up as he lifted his right hand to gently cup my left cheek.

I felt my cheeks start to blush.

Sunghoon then bit his lower lip as he leaned in. This time, I'll let him do it. I wanted him. I wanted to feel the way he made me feel. I dared to get out of my comfort zone because of him.

Soon our lips met every so gently. My heart skipped over a hundred beats this time. This felt different. It felt good. I wanted this.

I slowly replied his kiss and his both his hands slid around my waist, pulling in more. My hands made their way up the back of his neck and I caressed him.

Gosh, this felt too good to be true. Maybe I like this way too much that it will bite me in the ass later. Just like everything does.

Or maybe I am overthinking right now.

Sunghoon then slowly pulled away from me to look into my eyes. I think he noticed my concern.

"Was this not a good time for this?" He asked and almost immediately after he said that, I shook my head.

"No... it's fine. I sort of wanted this..." I trailed off as I felt my cheeks burn up.

He then chuckled.

"Well, did you have to make me wait this long for this if you wanted this?" He complained, earning a giggle from me.

"It's been two weeks. And also, I've been really cautious about who I kiss for the past 2 years." I said truthfully.

Sunghoon then took my hand and led me to my bed. He looked into my eyes after we sat on the bed and then tucked a few hair strands behind my ear.

"You're really beautiful." He suddenly said after a few seconds of silence as he seemed to have been observing every detail on my face. I never knew there was anything beautiful to see on my face...

"Meh, I'm okay." I said as he sat closer to me.

Not knowing why I suddenly want this, but I couldn't get over his lips. Since we were closer now, I decided to go in.

I placed a soft kiss on his lips. He smiled into the kiss as he responded. Suddenly his hands placed themselves on my waist and gently pushed me into the bed.

As my back was straight, Sunghoon hovered me and reconnected the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he suddenly left my lips. He kissed my right cheek and then went lower to my neck.

Unknowingly, I let out a soft moan.

I heard him let out a chuckle. Embarrassed, I bit my lip to not let out any noise, but that didn't help.

He then, somehow, laid on my bed and we both had space. We faced each other. It was comforting. Not feeling that lonely anymore.

"I have a question?" Sunghoon suddenly stated.

I raised my brows as a sign to let him continue.

"Why were you crying earlier?" He asked.

All of a sudden, the sadness came back. Reality hit me like a truck.

"Uhh.."

I knew I could tell him. I like him. I trust him. And I feel like he actually wants to see me happy. I guess I can show him.

I reached under my pillow for the letter my father had written on his deathbed and gave it to Sunghoon.

"My father wrote this on his deathbed." I told him as I caught the tears.

He gave me a look of approval before he unfolded the paper and started to read every damned word.

I closed my eyes and waited.

••••••

a/n: this chapter and the next are shorter but there will be longer ones I promise!!!

and also, thank you to everyone who is still reading and supporting this book. it means more than y'all can image💓💓

I hope you both sides of y'all's pillows are cold💓