23

•••

•••

My alarm rang as loud as it could, making sure it disrupted my sleep. I groaned as I switched it off. The time on my phone read 07:30. I had work at 08:30 but since I had to walk all the way to HYBE, it's better that I wake up an hour earlier.

I took a quick shower, got dressed, grabbed my stuff and left my apartment.

After what felt like hours of walking, I finally arrived at the huge building. I headed straight for the changing room and got changed. After that, I headed to the cafe since that was where I was gonna work for my shift today.

I opened the cafe and fixed everything. So now I was the cashier. I sat there and waited for the day to end. Since it was early, there where quite a few people who came in for some breakfast. That gave me something to do.

Soon, I saw Jay entering the cafe with Jungwon.

"Noona!" Jungwon waved at me as he walked over the counter where I was with Jay.

"Good morning." I smiled at them both."What can I get you?"

They placed their orders paid. I quickly gave them their orders.

"Why do the rumors say that you quit school?" Jungwon then asked.

"How many people know about that?" I asked.

That school really can't keep anything a secret. I saw the principal discreetly, yet everyone knows that I told him that I "quit".

"Actually, the whole school has been wondering why. Maybe they miss you." Jungwon said, making Jay and I snicker.

"Cute how you believe in humanity Jungwon. Stay that way." Jay said as he ruffled his hair.

"I didn't quit. I transferred to a school closer to where I live." I said, making Jungwon furrow his brows.

"You live far away?" He asked and I quickly shook my head, since he already thinks I live close by.

"No, that school is just way closer. I'm lazy Jungwon." I said and he giggled.

"You should've said so. I would've gotten my driver to pick you up and we could've went to school together. I have my OWN driver now by the way." He said.

See what I mean? He is really sweet.

"Well what's done is done, but thanks." I said as I flashed him a small smile.

After they finished eating they both left and all of a sudden, Jake came in with Jisoo. What a great day so far.

"Look who we have here." She started." Little miss ugly who is too much of a bum to stay in school. So now she is working at Hybes cafe? Wow you're more pathetic than I thought."

I decided to ignore her and just give Jake his pre-ordered smoothie. He kept avoiding my gaze.

For some reason I expected him to defend me, since he 'apologized' to me that other day. I guess he didn't mean it. He is ignorant when he is with her. Down bad.

"Let's go, Jakey." She then linked their arms as they left.

I took a deep breath.

At least I don't have to see her as often now.

•••

The afternoon came quickly. I was glad because that meant that my shift would end soon. But since it wasn't and I was bored, I went into Instagram to look at different things.

I then headed into the 'explore' part of Instagram and suddenly I came upon a picture posted by a Enhypen fan, that said she was disappointed by the fact that Sunghoon was dating a rude girl.

What the hell?

I mean, Sunghoon and I have had quite some chemistry lately so I get if the said that he would be dating me. But I have never been rude to a fan. Ever.

What I saw as I went into the comments stunned me. A bunch of the fans expressed their hatred for Sunghoons 'girl'.

Him and I aren't dating, but why does it feel like I'm the one at fault here?

Just when my heart started to ache, I came upon a picture of Jisoo. The picture was not the thing that shocked me, but the caption was.

"I'm an engen and I love Enhypen. Sunghoon is my ultimate bias. I'm totally okay with the members dating who they like. At first when she posted the picture, I was like 'Okay whatever' but then when I found out that she turned out to be the girl who was rude to, now multiple fans, it's just very disappointing. She didn't even apologise smh."

No. There is no way something is going on between Jisoo and Sunghoon. Besides, him and I were together the whole day yesterday. There couldn't have been something going on.

But despite the facts, I started to feel really unsure so I went into Jisoos profile.

[📱]

jisoo_00

Liked by 2,445 people

jisoo_00 @iceprince_ my ❤️❤️

View all 12,476 comments

enhypenlove123 wow I so they really are a thing...

hyerim_ahh @jakesims4 What is going on??

sunghoonislife I cannot believe this. He told a fan at a fan meetings hat he would never date her!!

heeddeung  WAIT WHAT???

jisoo_00 @heeddeung 😉

iloveenha so the picture that Sunghoon posted was of her? That's so disappointing omg.

jisoo_00 @enhypenlove123 @sunghoonislife @iloveenha go cry about a man you will never have on someone else's page tf.

[📱]

My heart sunk. Was Sunghoon playing me this entire time? The kiss? The getting all deep about family matters? Was that all fake? He had Jisoo all this time?

Then why did he post my picture? Why act like he wants me to be happy but goes behind my back and stabs me?

I told you Areum. Not to trust him. Not to trust anyone.

The day went buy quickly and it was soon then end of my shift. I got up from the cashier and wiped the tables while wiping away the stream of tears that fell down my face.

I shouldn't be hurt. I didn't hear him out yet. But my heart is too fragile for that.

••••••
a/n: yikes, drama 😞

why do y'all think jisoo acts the way she does, like fr this is just embarrassing

not me acting like I'm not the mastermind behind her actions chile 🙄

anywaysss hope y'all enjoy the double update!!💓💓