Detroit

I wake up before Harry and start to get ready. I decide to look nice and put on high waisted shorts, a dark red crop top, and my black converse I brought. I leave the room and see Ashton ahead.

"Hey Ash!" I smile at him and give him a warm hug.

"Hey Saphira!" he gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"How are you? ready for the concert tonight?" he asks excited.

"Yes! and I'm excited to see your drumming!" and honestly I am.

"Well then maybe I can teach you some stuff tonight!" he was being so cute so I just nod my head and we walk down together.

I step in the bus and go straight to Kaitlyn and Niall.

"How's the baby?" I ask.

"Good." she says with sleepy eyes.

"I'm excited to be a dad!" Niall says.

"You're gonna be a good one too!" and I give them a hug. Kaitlyn looks up at him and holds his face.

"I love you so much." he says to her.

"I love you too." she gives him a kiss and I sigh.

"Sorry too cute to handle?" Niall asks. I laugh and nod.

"I'll see you both later!" and walk away. I enjoyed checking up on everyone but this time I don't go to Em and Luke since I know they're spending as much time together as possible.

I decide to find Calum and then I'll go talk to Zayn, Liam, and Louis later on the bus. Calum was in his bunk and I peek in smiling at him. He looks at me and looks back at whatever was on his screen, I'm assuming twitter.

"Cal.." I say.

"What?" he says quickly.

"Please don't hate me." I give him a sad look. He sighs.

"S, I don't hate you. I'm still your friend ya know?" and I sigh in relief. He jumps out of his bunk and gives me a big hug.

"Does he make you happy?" he says as we hug.

"Yes."

"Does he make you happier than Michael. Answer honestly." he whispers. I think about it for a long time as I rest my head on Calum's shoulder.

Michael gave me happiness and so does Harry. I honestly didn't know if one of them made me happier.

"I truly don't know.." and he looks at me. I just give him a hug and say my goodbye. We just left the hotel so now it's time to find the other three.

Liam and Zayn were together talking about the movie they just watched.

"Hey guys!" I look at them and they smile as soon as they see me. They say hello and we have a group hug.

"So how's you and Harry?" Liam asks worried.

"We're fine! Maybe you should find a girl! You are pretty handsome." I tell Liam.

"Are you flirting with me? not again Saphira." we both giggle.

"At least she flirts with you." Zayn says jokingly but I sense a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Well I don't want to make Liam feel bad.." I lean over and whisper "you're hotter." and he laughs and smiles at me. I enjoyed being with them, they were probably my best friends.

"Would you consider me a best friend?" I ask not thinking.

"Of course!" they say at the same time.

"Good!" and I wave goodbye to them.

***********************************

I watch One Direction sing Rock Me. Harry pointed to me once when he was singing the chorus and Niall pointed at Kaitlyn. I loved them both, they were so fun to be around. I think about talking to Michael to make things less awkward but I figured I would just let him come to me when he was ready.

"Did I tell you that you're looking gorgeous today, love?" Harry comes off stage and shouts to me.

"No but you just did." and I give him a kiss. He was sweaty from dancing around but it never bothered me anymore.

We all get ready to leave but I want to stay behind with Ashton.

"Why?" Harry asks almost mad.

"He's just showing me some stuff on the drums. Trust me okay?" I say to him as he glares at Ashton.

"Okay." He hugs me then walks off with the band.

"Ready to learn some stuff?" Ashton says with a lot of energy.

"Oh yes!" We walk over to his drum set and he plays the drum part to good girls. He wraps his arms around me and leads my arms to the drums I should hit. We stayed there for like an hour and we finally walked back to the hotel since we were only 10 minutes away.

"Did you have fun?" he asks me.

"Yes! that was so amazing!" and I give him a hug. "Thank you!"

Ashton stops and turns to me. He was staring at me for a little bit and I was definitely feeling some chemistry going on. He leans in and so did I until our lips collide. He holds my sides and I put my hands on his arms. What am I doing? I'm turning into a slut so I stop.

"Sorry.." he says awkwardly.

"No, it was a really good kiss.." I say guiltily.

I look out of the corner of my eye and see him smile. We both walk up to our rooms and he says goodnight and pecks my cheek.

I walk in my room and find Harry on the bed drinking a half full bottle of vodka.

"Harry what are you doing?!" he gets up and wobbles a little bit. He's drunk. I grab the bottle from his hand and push him onto the bed.

"Go to sleep." I order him to do so like I'm his mother.

"But it's not even 1 am yet." and I cover him up ignoring what he said.

"Harry it's our last gig tomorrow so you better not be hungover." I scold.

"Whatever. Just shut up." he's starting to get mad so I just crawl into the other bed and fall asleep. Last stop is Chicago.