Paris, France Day One

Songs to listen to for this chapter-

-Fallin For You (Acoustic) by R5

-Over Again by 1D

-Any somewhat slow love song

I had another weird dream about meeting Austin Mahone. We sang a cover of a song I didn't know and somehow ended up kissing him. I wake up in a cold sweat looking around for Ashton's familiar grip. I heard the shower running so I decided to join him.

"Morning babe," I wink.

He pulls the curtain open and pulls me in as if someone will see. He pushes me against the shower wall and grabs my waist. His lips collide with mine while I run my fingers through his wet hair.

I squat down and wrap my lips around his "thing". My head moves in one swift motion and I hear his satisfied moans.

"Don't stop," he tries to control his words but he can't.

I get up and put my face close to his. I put my lips to his but we don't kiss, I just speak.

"I love you," I whisper.

I slide my tongue into his mouth and kiss him as gently as possible so he's left wanting more. The water running down his face made him look even hotter and I nearly died just looking at him.

He turns off the water and gets us both a towel. I put my clothes on while I feel his eyes on me so I tried to look as sexy as possible.

"Why are you staring at me?" I somewhat laugh.

"You just look.. so incredible. I've never seen someone with so much beauty," he says quietly.

I start blushing then he quickly runs over to me and puts his hand behind my neck. His lips crash into mine and this kiss is different from the rest. I felt real passion, he really meant this one.

"Our band is playing at a private venue tonight then we're going to a benefit after. It's only us so I will see you tonight. I love you my angel," he kisses my head goodbye then walks out the door.

It was only 1 pm so I decided I would go sight seeing, I mean come on, it's Paris. I call up a limo then hurry down to the lobby.

"Take me to the Eiffel Tower please," I say politely.

The chauffeur doesn't say anything but I figured he was just a quiet person. The driver pulls into a parking lot and shuts off the car. He gets out then opens my door and I quickly get out.

His face was familiar but he was wearing sunglasses and a hat so I couldn't tell. After that thought he takes off his hat and I know exactly who it is.

"Harry what the actual fuck?" I scold.

"Look I promised you when we first met that I would take you on the perfect date in Paris, remember? I think we were in Phoenix," he says.

I can't believe he remembered that. This is the most romantic I've ever seen him do.

"And if I do remember correctly, I said just friends," he states.

"I have nothing to wear," I say.

"It's in the back, it's my favorite dress on you," he smiles.

I go into the limo and put on a blue dress he got me awhile ago. He was already in a tux and I looked like trash.

"You look perfect," he takes my hand and leads me to the base of the Eiffel Tower.

"The reservations for the restaurant are at 5 and the rest of that time we'll be sight seeing and having the perfect day," he kisses my hand and I begin to blush.

He leads us all the way to the top and takes me around the tower.

"Harry how did you remember you said you would do this?" I ask.

"I always keep my promises Saphira," always.

"Well this is really sweet of you. Thank you," I say shyly.

He pulls me in and starts to slow dance with me. Even though there was no music, it was the cutest thing anyone has done for me.

"I don't know how else I can prove it," he says into my ear.

I give him a sad look when he bends down on one knee.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I ask concerned. He pulls out the promise ring and I feel a sense of relief.

"I said I would keep my promises, so please take this. I will never stop fighting for you Saphira. You will forever be my world and I cannot let that go, I won't," he says ready with an emotional voice.

Everything was so emotional, I felt like I was in a movie.

"Harry, I want to but I can't. I can't find it in myself to trust you," I feel a tear roll down my face.

He gets up and wipes the tear off of my face. I let him take my hand and put the ring on the left ring finger. I look up at him with watery eyes expecting him to kiss me.

"I know how much you love Ashton and I just want you to be happy. I won't kiss you unless you want me to but I do love you Saphira James," he gives me a fake half smile.

I wipe his tears away and hold his soft face in my hands. I pull him close to me and hug him as tight as I can not letting go. He picks me up and holds me for a few seconds. I know deep down I loved this boy with everything in me but it was also a stupid decision to return to him.

"Te amo," I say warmly.

"Our reservations are soon, lets go," he moves away and leads us back down to the restaurant.

The hostess leads us to our table and we order the special and a bottle of red wine. We drink and laugh and by the end of the night I have two missed calls from Ashton.

~Still sight seeing! I'll be home late tonight~

I see he reads it and put my phone away.

"Well I payed the bill, ready to go?" Harry asks.

"Yes," I smile.

"I also got another two bottles of wine," he winks.

"That'll be our 4th ones tonight Harry," I playfully punch him.

"Not if we each have one then it'll only be three," he laughs.

We walk out to the grassy area and I start to down my bottle, he does too. I feel myself start to get dizzy and the last thing I remember is us going into his hotel room.

(A/N): I hope you are enjoying the story so far. I love you lots and please vote for it! Thanks xoxo ~T