Sunderland, England

"ASHTON!" I scream as I see him at the airport.

He runs up to me and picks me up. He gives me a big hug and a kiss making me smile.

"I missed you." he says.

"I missed you more."

He takes me hand and leads Michael and I out of the airport.

"How are you Michael? Excited for the show today?" Ashton asks.

"I'm fantastic! And definitely!" he smiles at us both.

Ashton, Michael, CalCal, and I share a room.

"You should probably talk to Calum and Caleah." Ashton tells me quietly.

"You're right." I peck his lips then walk over to them.

"Hey guys.." I say.

Caleah gives me a dirty look but Calum seems happy to see me. I sat down on the bed next to them and exhaled.

"I'm sorry I blew up on you." I say plainly.

"It's fine! We decided we would wait because you were right." Caleah says.

"Ohh well thanks! so you aren't mad at me?" I ask scared.

"Course not!" Calum says and I give then both a hug then walk out of the room.

I walked to Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Harry's room. I knock on the door hearing their laughs inside. Specifically Harry laughing at Liam for who knows what. Zayn opens the door and his immediate reaction is to give me a hug.

"Saphira!" he says loudly.

Liam comes to hug me and so does Louis but Harry doesn't. I wore my promise ring again just for him and now I'm being ignored.

"How are you guys?" I ask.

"Great."

"Good."

"Fantastic." I hear a sarcastic answer.

"What's wrong Harry?" I ask.

"Nothing." he turns away then goes on his phone.

We talk about what the boys did on the break and play a few board games. It was nice having some down time with them, the only problem was Harry wasn't talking to us. I checked my phone to see he tweeted.

~You being around makes me miss you more~

I look up and give him a mad look. He just frowns at me then returns to looking at his screen.

"What'd you do S?" Louis asks.

"Just saw my mom!" I smile.

"Sounds like a lot of fun." Zayn laughs and so do I.

I get up since the boys needed to get ready for the show tonight. I give them all a goodbye hug but Harry stops me.

"Sing with us tonight?" he asks.

"Sure!" I try to leave but he stops me once again.

"Promise?" that question seemed more deep then it was meant to be.

"Promise." I kiss his cheek then walk out of the door.

Maybe he knew I was thinking about getting rid of the promise ring. But I didn't want to assume so I brushed it off.

I walk in to Ashton taking his pants off. He looks up and gives me an embarrassed smile.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." I wink at him.