London, England Day Two

I wake up to chaos as soon as I wake up. Ashton is watching TV but Michael is talking on the phone, Calum is on the bed with his face in the pillow, and Luke was in here comforting him.

"It's alright!" Luke says to Calum.

I turn over to Ashton and kiss his cheek.

"What's going on?" I ask confused.

"Well... Calum's dick got leaked so.." he looks over at Calum.

I check twitter and there are pictures everywhere. I notice Calum's tweet:

Least ya know what it looks like now

I laugh out loud. That was the perfect way to handle this situation. I get up so I can walk over to Calum.

"Cal, what's wrong? You don't seem ashamed about the nudes so what else could it be?" I ask concerned.

"Caleah." he looks up at me.

"What about her?" I ask.

"She thinks I sent that to a groupie when we were still dating so she broke up with me." he frowns.

"Is there a way you can convince her it wasn't?" I ask sadly.

"No!" he puts his face back into the pillow.

I look over at Ashton and he knows exactly what I want to do. We had to go find her because I wanted to make things right. We both get dressed and Ashton takes my hand.

"Where could she even go?" I ask.

"Don't know, that one food place we went to yesterday?" he asks.

We take a cab to the restaurant so I rest my head on his shoulder. He turns down and kisses my forehead.

"I love you Ashton." I don't look at him but I know he's smiling.

"I love you too Saphira."

We hurry into the place and find her sitting alone outside. We inch closer to her until she looks up.

"What do you want?" she demands.

"To help you and Calum." I say.

"It's over you guys. Don't try." she starts crying.

I shoo Ashton away so I can have a girl talk with her. I sit very close to her and tell her to look at me.

"Calum is a great guy who deserves a second chance. He didn't send those while you were dating.. why would you think he did?" I ask confused.

"I really don't know." she wipes away the tears.

"Well what do you say you surprise him at the concert tonight?" I ask.

Her eyes light up and she nods very quickly. I help her up then call Ashton back over here.

Ashton takes my hand once again then gives Caleah a hug. We all ride to the concert since we had an early one today.

I sneak Caleah backstage and tell Ashton to distract the others.

"What are you going to do?" he asks.

"Something crazy."

I walk out to the stage and everyone starts to scream. I grab the microphone and turn it on.

"Hello beautiful people!" I smile.

"Saphira!!" "We love you." I hear people scream.

"I love you too."

More screams.

"Listen, Calum's nudes got leaked but do we all know when those were sent?" I ask. I hear everyone say a long time ago or no or yes.

"Long long time ago correct?" I ask and get more yes'.

"Well CalCal broke up because of them so what do you say we all take down whatever picture you have of it so we can move on and make our babe Calum happy?" I scream and the crowd goes crazy.

I see tons of fans going on twitter and instagram deleting everything they have.

"This is just the beginning.. someone start a hashtag.... You!" I point to a girl in front.

"Start a hashtag and tell the person next to you. Let's get something trending."

The crowd begins to talk loudly and I see the change I've just started. I was happy I made things right for everyone.

"I love you babes! Now who wants to hear some 5SOS and 1D?!" The fans scream and 5 seconds of summer walks out on stage.

Michael, Luke, and Ashton smile at me but Calum gives me a huge hug.

"Thank you so much. Caleah took me back already." he seemed so happy.

"Anytime Calum!" He kisses my cheek and slowly let's go of my hand.

The last thing I hear is "This song is dedicated to Saphira!" coming from Calum's mouth.

I sit and enjoy the show with Kaitlyn and Caleah. We make jokes and talk about Kaitlyn's baby.

"That was a really nice thing you did." Liam says coming off stage.

"Pretty sweet babe." Louis winks and Zayn hugs me.

"Lets go to the hotel." I pull the bands with me and their girlfriends.

This night was one of the best for all of us. We all had fun and we all made the best of it. Tomorrow is our last day in London then we're traveling to Stockholm, Sweden.