Rio, Brazil

I was super excited to go to Rio today. Michael and I walked down to the lobby for breakfast with Ash, Luke, Cal, and Caleah.

"The show tonight is gonna be sick." Ashton says and we all nod.

"I'm excited I get to sing with you guys!" I smile then Niall comes over to me.

"What happened between you and Harry?" Niall asks.

"He cheated on me" I say plainly.

"Saphira, I'm so sorry.." he gives me a hug.

"Harry's not in his right place." Niall says and I give him a confused look.

"He drank all day yesterday because he was going to give you a promise ring but he lost it." Niall frowns.

"So that gives him the right to cheat on me?" I start getting angry with him.

"No! I was just telling you ok? love you!" he smiles and we give a warm embrace.

"I love you too" I say quietly.

I was single and I didn't mind it right now.

We get on the plane and I sit next to Michael and Ashton. I notice Harry ordering some sort of alcoholic drink and I want to stop him but I don't, he's not my problem anymore.

We start getting ready to land and I see Ashton's hand held out. I grab it just for the fun of it and hold it tight. He looks up and gives me the cutest smile so I smile back and kiss his cheek.

"You're alright Ash." I smirk.

"You're better." he winks and I chuckle.

We get settled in the hotel and I room with Ash, Michael, and Luke.

"Beach and some sight seeing?" I ask them and they agree. We grab CalCal (what I'm calling Caleah and Calum now).

We first go to the Christ The Redeemer statue which was incredible and so was the view. I take a ton of pictures of us and post some on the way to the beach. I noticed on twitter that I was getting hate from a lot of 1D fans.

"Slut. Whore. Bitch. How could you?"

I was surprised by all of them when Harry was the one that cheated on me but something caught my eye.

"Leave Saphira alone. You people are horrible."

A tweet made by Harry, he was still so caring.

I take even more pictures at the beach and some of me and Luke, me and Michael, a cute one of me hugging Ashton, and three of CalCal and I. The day was fun but it had to end so we could get to the concert.

***********************************

I wave to the fans and quickly get off stage with the other four boys.

"That was so energetic." I say proud of them.

"It was great. the fam is always bringing so much energy." Cal says and I agree.

I watch the five boys go out on stage and notice Harry a little bit wobbly, he's drunk. After they perform about five songs, Harry collapses. I cover my screams as I hear the crowd go silent and run out to him but Michael grabs my arm.

"Saphira.." he pleads.

"Michael! I have to get to Harry!" I make him let go and run to him.

He's lifeless on the stage and I run my fingers through his luscious locks.

"Harry.. baby wake up." I say crying.

His eyelids slowly open but I can tell he's not drunk it's something else.

"Call 911!" I yell to the manager.

"S.. oh my beautiful g-" Harry moans.

"Shhhh you're gonna be okay." I kiss his cheek.

***********************************

The doctor says Harry was dehydrated and had heat stroke so they decided to keep him over night and I went to the hotel.

"You okay?" Ashton asks.

"Yeah thank you." I kiss his lips hard and passionate. I'm still single and this was what I needed after tonight. Michael and Cal were out doing whatever so I push Ashton onto the bed. I take off his pants. I undress while he puts a condom on and I straddle his pelvis.

I feel it go in and it's so much different but for some reason it brings more pleasure. He moves back and forth while I kiss him. We were both sweating but it was the hottest sex I've ever had. He kisses my neck and bites it just a little.

I stop him after I reach the point where I can't take it anymore. We lay on the bed as I run my fingers along his abs and then his lips. I kiss him one last time and he puts his hand on my butt. I quickly get into pajamas and decide I'll sleep by Ashton since he was sort of a friend with benefits now.

This day was the most eventful one yet.