First Meet

At a coffee shop.Week end
Meghna is sitting in one of the chair. She seems so tensed. A man came from behind and closed her eyes using his hand. She smiles and holded his hands.

Meg : Kunal !!

Kunal take his hands.

Kunal : ohh Topper !!!! How are you realizing me every time ??? I used to wonder about that !!!!

Meg : Meghna chauhan's magic Mr. kunal Raizada!!

Kunal : mmmm...(He smiles naughtly)  i think i will never make it late !!

Megna in confused tune

Meg : what late???

Kunal : making you Mrs. Raizada from chauhan !!!!

Meghna blushes.

Kunal : mm blush is here !!

Meg : kunal !!!

She hitted him playfully.

Kunal : topper this is a public place!!

Meg : shut up and take your seat...

Kunal : yes boss

Both of them brust out. Kunal sat down on a Chair.

Kunal : why you look so tensed??  Thinking about uncle and Karan?

Meg : mm not only about them also about......

She takes a photo from her bag. Her eyes began to wet...

Kunal : what is that topper??

She showed that to kunal. Smile in his face also get vanished.... He too looks at her with wet eyes.

 He too looks at her with wet eyes

Both of them wiped their tears.

Kunal : did you miss him soo much??

Meghna : mm.. you??

Kunal : mmmm more than any thing.

Meghna : karan was against papa's decisions and policies but he never hated papa like now....  But,  when Parth bhaiyya gone missing karan start's to hate papa...  If he is here now he will never allow karan to hate papa!!

Kunal : you are right !! Parth never allowed anyone around him to get hurted..... Who knows Where is that idiot now !! Missing him badly....

They talked for sometime.

(Parth is MegRan's elder brother. He is missing from last 3 years. Kunal and Parth were best friends from school and like soul brothers. There friendship make megnal meet and fall for eachother. Parth supported their love and always  care karan more than anyone)

Meghna's phone rings.  She attended it and after some time cutted the call.

Meg : it was kichu.  Today there is a youth event and he have a music program.