MEHANDI

Raizadas reached Chauhan Mansion for the MEHANDI of meghnal. 

Outfits

Outfits

As Naina , kunal and shardha entered in Nirmala and dada ji came out to welcome them and take them to the hall where haldi should be held. Kunal is seated near meghna. Both were staring eachother. Karan came down with the Mehandi and gave it to Naina . She began to apply it on Meghnal.

Sharadha : this mehandi will show the world how much you love each other.

Shardha said patting gently on meghnas head. Karan smiles thinking that she got a good in laws and a little drop of tear falls from his eyes thinking she will became somebody else's next day.....HE suddenly wiped the tears off. Naina notices him while applying mehandi on meghna.. 

By Mistake a few drop of mehandi falls into her hands so she woke up and began to go to rest room. Karan follows her to the rest room. There was some water splited down on the floor, Naina doesnt sees it and walks ahead but she slips down as then Karan holded her. She was laying down peacefully in his hands. She opend her eyes and found karan holding her and the mehandi on her hand also get spread on his hands too. He make her stand quiet. They share an eyelock as they noticed the mehandi on their hands.(Remember how karan saved naina that night??)

Karan : Naina , where are you lost ?? now a days you are just slipping down, are you ok ???

Naina : wooo, karan i am sorry i dont just ..... sorry ......... wait a minute why are you here ??

she questioned him

Karan : wooo.....Naina ....... i just want to wash my face so...... Let me go

He fastly walks away from there with a little smile.

Nainas pov

when ever i fall down you hands are always there to raise me up

pov ended

Karans pov

Naina , i will never let you fall down in your life

pov ends

At hall.

Nirmala : Karan bring the gifts that were kept in your room.....

Karan : jiii maa

He began to go upstairs.

Meghna : cheeku , will you please help Kichu ?? its a heavy load, so please

She nodded yes and goes along with karan. They entered into his room. Naina loved his room from the day she saw it first..........There were his photos with every family members but not even one photo with NK.