HALDI

NaiRan's outfit

MeghNal's outfit

A car reached at the place were the Meghnals haldi is gonna began. The big ground in separated in to two using a non transparent cloth that the groom and bride didn't see eachother.Kunal was seated at one of the part .Meghna, Karan, Nirmala and Dadu came out from the car(NK went for an urgent business meet). Meghnas and kunal cant meet eachother. Karan is teasing her in every 5 minutes.

 Karan suddenly gets a call and he slowly goes to a corner as shardha and Naina reached there to welcome the chauhans. Naina is searching for karan.

Shardha : welcome all

AT THE CORNER

Phoner : karan sent the photo of that man .... woo mr.... his name ??

Karan : Shekar , mr.shekar raizada..... please confirm that if he is the same person

Phoner : sure karan, don't worry, be happy and make megu enjoy her day.

The call is disconnected and karan walks towards Kunal with the haldi for him.. Naina goes to Meghna with the haldi for her. Karan is searching for Naina. Haldi starts , at one side karan applies haldi to kunal and at another side Naina applied haldi to meghna.

Karan walks through the main entry and reached near meghna whereas naina walked through the back side of the ground and reached near kunal, this time also they were searching for each other. They applied haldi on their siblings. Everybody applied haldi on them. The cloth was removed and now kunal and meghna see each other, Naina goes from there to look if every thing is going good in kitchen

Nirmala : Karan, take this and throw somewhere else.

She gives him a small plate of haldi. karan looks her confused.

Karan : maa but this is haldi right, why should we throw it out ?

She smiles and said : karan you itself said me to keep some extra haldi with us , this is the same and now we dont need it, haldi is only for the bride and groom so now we should throw this out.