Sangeet

MISSING THEM A LOT

Let's begin...
____________________________________________________________________________

You can decide outfits and place according to your imagination

At the sangeet ceremony.

Karan : Rahul, is every thing ready??

Rahul : jii sir, everything is done perfectly as you said.

Karan : mmmm good.

Vishal came running.

Vishal : kichu what are you doing here. Kunal bhai and family is here.

Karan : ohhh then lets go yaar.

They walks to them. Kunal came out of a car, Following him naina and Sharadha came out.

Karan : hello

He hugged kunal, takes blessings from shardha and give a handshake to Naina.
Nirmala does aarthi to kunal.

Dadaji : come in.

Kunal and naina takes blessings from dadu.

Shardha : Nk jii?????

Nirmala : today he have a businesses trip. So....

Karan murmur : trip !!!! Huh... Mr Chauhan will never change !!! Today everything will go right as he is not here.

Nirmala : what karan??

Karan : nothing ma i was just..

Nirmala : mm

Dadaji : can we start the ceremony??

They all sits. Karan and Naina sits right and left to kunal.

Naina : hmmmm karan, someone's eyes were searching for someone right?!!

Karan : mmmmmmmm !!!! But someone is not lucky to see someone...

Naina : why???

Karan : her face will be completely covered with duppatta... someone's face will be only sawn to someone after marriage !!!!

Silently sitting kunal suddenly looks karan.

Kunal : but.... !!!!!!

Karan : its a ritual jeeju !! We can't do anything.

Naina chuckles.

Kunal : cheeku !!!

Naina : ok ok let me control !!!!!

Karan laughs. Nairan hified..

Karan : joking yaar jeeju, how cute you are !!!

Kunal : you both naa !!

After sometimes meghna comes. Kunal looks her.....

Kunal : looking gorgeous !!

Meg : app to handsome be hai !

Both smiles.

Rahul : so guys lets begin the sangeet.

Karan : sure.

Vishal drags karan to a corner and handover him the phone. He talks something very serious to the person and cuts the phone. He was very happy after that call.He walks to the ceremonies place. Sangeet is going on. He noticed a girl who have red duppatta in her head. She began to dance.

Karans pov

The same dance..I have seen her somewhere else!!Yes!!!!! This is her itself, that girl whom i saw at Music fest!!

Pov ends.

She takes her duppatta from her face. Karan was hell shocked to see her face.

Karan murmur : Naina!!!!!

Karan goes to vishal.

Karan : vii do you still have the details of those who have participated at music fest??

Vishal : hmmm

Karan : give it to me !!

Vishal searched it on his phone and sent to karan.

Vishal : you will recive it now.Let me go.

He goes. karan Opens the message and looks

Karan : hmmm where is it.......Yes, dance item participants..... Laila....Sanu..Hmmmm... Abhinav...Shuman...Pari.....Naina...Pa.. what Naina !!!!!!!!!!!

Karan was surprised to see her name.

Karan : so it was Naina, ohh karan, you were searching for her, but she your love was always near to you buddy...

Karan was happy.. He take his guitar and walks to the main hall.

Karan : listen.. Listen..... Today its my didis sangeet.. I am happy for her.. But today i have another two good newses too, don't ask me what, i will not say but i can express it to you...

He began to play guitar.. Naina listen to his music and he began to sing.

Naina murmur : the same voice, same sweetness....

Naina walks to meghna. And sat near her.

Naina : bhabhi, did karan participated in the Art fest and few days back??

Meghna : mmm yes, why do you ask?

Naina : vhoo, nothing.. Just asking as he has a good talent

Naina walks close to him and began to listen to his music.

Nainas pov

ohhh God it was karan........ for the first time i am feeling some strong connection with somebody else... I FOUND MY LOVE...

Nainas pov end

Nairan were staring eachother during the time of rituals. Rituals ends and Raizadas are set to leave. they are at doorstep 

Nirmala : Kunal meghu i am very happy for you both.

they hugged her

Sharadha : so its time to leave , meet you all all Haldi 

dadu : jii haaa

Kunal : karan , came house today then i will give you what you asked.

Meghna : what ???

Karan : secret hai dii

Naina : huh boys are always same bhabhi.............. they hide every thing

Sharadha : ok ok stop talking we are too late and tommorow is haldi so we should have to prepare for it.

they turn to leave. kunal looks back and meghu nodded him to leave. Nairan were at their own world of thoughts about eachother

 Raizadas left the house

SO THE CHAPTER  ENDED GUYS ... SO HAPPY TO UPDATE  AFTER A LONG TIME 

PRECAP : KARAN AT RAIZADA HOUSE😍

SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER

LOADS OF LOVE❤❤