AT HER HOME

At night .A car stops infront of Raizada house and Karan came out of the car.Naina found karan and became happy. He looks at the house and then Naina came out of the house. Karan murmmered " beautiful " . 

Naina : did you said anything karan ??

she questioned him. Karan looks here and there

Karan : hmm... woooo, your house is beautiful.

Naina smiles at him . shardha came there.

Shardha : karan, why are you standing outside ?? come in son.

karan nodded yes and gets in. They entered the hall. 

Shardha : Naina take karan to kunals room, he is there 

Naina nodded yes and takes him to upstairs. Nairan were talking to eachother. When they entered to kunals room , the smile in his face vanished... Naina looks at him and then to the wall were a photo of kunal with parth was placed. a tar drop falls down his cheek , but he suddenly wiped it out to hide from naina.

Naina : your brother would be a great person that everybody loves him so much ..

Karan smiles at her word.

Kunal ( came out from bathroom) : he was always best in every thing .......

Karan : a best brother, friend, son , lover........... and all

Karan closes his eyes , kunal patted him.

kunal : karan , relax.....

Karan looks at him in pain and hugged him. Nainas eyes became wet seeing this. She started speaking to make them change the topic.

naina : guys guys..... please tell me what is the thing for karan is here ??

karan and kunal wiped their tears and looks at naina

kunal : its till a secret cheeku..... wait and see

karnal hified. She looks at them irritated 

Shardha calls Naina to the kitchen and she left to the kitchen.Kunal takes out two pen drives from his table and gives it to him and both left the room and reached the hall. Karan noticed a photo hanged on the wall

Karans pov

why i feel i have seen him somewhere before ?? who is this ?? i have met him before!!

his pov ends

Kunal looks at him and said

kunal : its papa ,Shekar Raizada, do you know him ??

karan : no, no i was just.. what happen to him?

kunals happiness fades

kunal : a few years before , some people bought his dead body here and nobody knows what really happen to him........... i was not that much stronger to go & search  about the incident, if i found something that i never wanna hear.......

karan found him so emotional.

shardha calls both to the dinning hall. kunal walks but karan stands still. He took a photo in his phone and looks more deeper into the photo. Kunal calls him and karan walks to dinning hall. He have food there. 

AT HALL

Karan : where are you guys planning to have haldi ?

kunal : awe have some open space were our old house was placed, a few minutes from here. Now its a ground so..

Karan : can i see it now ?? 

Shardha : sure beta , (she turns to nainal) show him the space.

Nainal nodded. They began to walk in the moonlight . Kunals phone rings. It was written Topper.

Karan : hmmmm...... topper !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Kunal blushes.

Naina : we are walking , take your own time.

Nairan walks ahead leaving kunal.

Naina and karan realised that they are alone in the moon light . they wanted to talk ....

Naina : karan why are you so interested in music ??

karan : i dont know but i am passionate !! you tell me why you love dancing so much ??

Naina : because...

she stops and looks him wondered

Karan : what happen ??

Naina : how do you know ??

Karan : i saw your dance at arts fest !!

she became more curious.

Naina : but my face was covered with duppatta !! they how you ??

Karan looks at her stunned.

karan : wooo, i just.......... you know......

karan was word less then nainas legs slips , karan holds her and their eyes met........ While cutting the call Kunal saw naina slipping and came running.

kunal : cheeku ... are you okay ???

Nairan suddenly broke their eyelock and karan release her from his hands.

Naina : haaa bhaiyya , i am okay , can we walk ....

Both karan and naina began to walk without looking kunal. Kunal smiles at NAIRAN and walks behind them.

They reached the location and karan was impressed by the decoration done by naina. HE goes back bidding bey to every one.

Nainas pov

For the first time i found secure in somebodies hand other than pa and bhaiyya . Hope he will be always there with me

pov ends

Karans pov

She is really cute and her eyes were very special. god never take her away from me like my byou take away parth bhaiyya. i want her close to my heart, always.... forever...

pov ends

FINALLY END TO THIS CHAPPY 

PRECAP : HALDI OF MEGHNAL

LOADS OF LOVE TOPPERCHAMP