First Day ; Surprise

Karan wake up early in the morning disturbed by a phone call. He slowly wakes from the bed picking his phone. He seems very happy after that call. He takes a towel and walks to rest room. After a while he came out freshened. 

He is admiring Naina who was sleeping peacefully

He is admiring Naina who was sleeping peacefully. She slowly opened her eyes. She find him glazing at her and she smiles.  She looks at the clock placed opposite to their bed. She wakes up tensed.

Naina : offo !! I am late, today we have rituals and i am still not ready !! Why do you didnt call me?

Karan smiles at her childishness.

Naina : Why are you smiling like an idiot ?? I am serious karan !!

Karan : Naina , you are already late, and now you are wasting your time by arguing with me .

Naina : Huhh...

She angrily walks to the bathroom taking her clothes. Karan laughs at her puppy face while she is angry.

A few minutes after she came out of the rest room

Karan is stunned to see her and glazes at her . By his killing looks, she is blushing.

Both of them walks down. All were at the dining room except Nk(he went to uk for business purpose) while they reached down. Naina walks towards the kitchen.  Karan sat down along with Kunal wishing all good morning. 

Meghna , Naina and Nirmala served food to them. A few hours later Shardha reached there to take meghna and Kunal Along with her. Both the family were getting emotional as one were sending their daughter to her in-laws and one were leaving their daughter at her in-laws. Kunal hugged Naina and Karan hugged Meghna. After spending some time together Raizadas left chauhan  house. 

At afternoon.

After having food all left to their respective rooms. Karan enters their room and found naina there sitting at the bed looking at his paintings. He goes near her and sat down next to her.

Naina : your paintings are really life full karan.

karan smiles at her.

Naina : You look so happy today.