┃PROLOGUE

Jisung walked in with his head held up high, his body guard losely following behind him

Jisung walked in with his head held up high, his body guard losely following behind him. His heels clicked loudly as he walked down the long and quiet corridor, smirking at every person he saw on his way to the huge double doors.

Men and women alike stared at him in amazement, it wasn't every day you saw a member of the Han family walking down a hallway filled with mafias and gangs. It seemed the furthur Jisung walked the more dangerous they became and the darker the lighting was.

As he approached the end of the hallway, the two men outside tensed, a hand lingering around their belts- only until Jisung smiled and pointed to the huge briefcase his bodyguard was holding. The crest of the Hans in all its glory shining with gold.

They (cautiously) stepped back and knocked on the doors, opening them slowly, only to reveal another long line of people- this time obviously heavily armed.

However Jisung held his chin high and walked down, coming to a dimly lit room where two men sat.

One was an old man, a glass of whiskey in his grasp as he smiled warmly at Jisung.

The other was significantly younger, their head covered by his bangs as they looked Jisung up and down, apparently checking him out.

And then he smirked.

Jisung smirked back, taking that as horribly given compliment.

He then spread his arms out and walked up to them, "Mr Lee! Nice to see you again!"

"Likewise my boy, how you've grown." The man said, gesturing him to sit, to which Jisung did gladly. His bodyguard standing closely behind the velvet couch, the briefcase still in his hands.

Jisung turned his attention to the other boy, smiling slightly- "evening to you as well, sir."

The boy stayed silent, but gave him a small and acknowledging nod.

"A drink, sir?" A young boy said, holding out a bottle of wine.

Jisung smiled and waved him off, "no thank you sir, I don't drink."

"Well Jisung as polite as ever, last time I saw you, you apologised for crying when you fell over." The old man said making Jisung cringe but he held his business smile.

"Children will be children, I was only 4. Now sir, if you don't mind, could we discuss my visit?"

The man put his glass down and gave him a mocking glare, "Why the rush? We have the whole night a head of us."

As soon as he said this Jisung could see the group of armed men around them take a step forward in his peripheral vision, his own bodyguard shifting beside him.

Jisung sighed tiredly and dropped his posture, leaning back into the sofa. He loosened his tie and smiled again, more forced, "beg my language, but cut the shit. what do you want?"