┃CHAPTER 13

HEAVILY UNEDITED !!
REALLY SORRY <3 ILY

"Okay, hey, let's talk about this." Jisung said nervously, pulling at his cuffed arms, "Just let me go. Please."

"Absolutely not," the man he remembered from earlier said, "You'll just try and smack us with those pillows again."

"What is in those by the way," another said, holding a wad of tissues to his bleeding nose, "Fucking rocks?"

"Don't swear infront of Minjun!"

"Gah!"

The supposed leader rubbed the back of his neck, crouching down infront of Jisung, who flinched and leaned back as far as he could.

"Listen, sir. I think we got off on the wrong foot." He said genuinely.

Faintly, someone snorted behind him and muttered 'no shit' resulting in what sounded like a slap, followed by an 'ow dude!'

Jisung was growing more and more uncomfortable, unable to meet the eyes of the man infront of him, but also unable to look at Minjun since he was behind two of the other men.

"I'm Chan." The man said again, "The leader of this operation. And this-" he vaguely gestured to the group behind him, "Is my first command team. You'll be spending a lot of time with us." He finished with a smile.

But it only angered Jisung. Who the fuck did this guy think he was?

Jisung had to physically resist the temptation to spit into the mans face, and instead opted to growl from his throat, glaring menacingly, "Fuck off, I'm getting out of here. Minho won't stop until he finds me."

One of the other men groaned, "I know! I've had to give them fake locations and inaccurate leads just to keep them of out tail 4 times this morning! He's such a pain in the-"

"Woojin! Minjun is right here!"

Chan rolled his eyes, "How about instead of being idiots, introduce yourself to out guest?"

"I'm Woojin, but you probably already know that because of some idiots who revealed their names earlier." Woojin stated angrily, shooting a glare at two people who were infront of the person cradling Minjun. "I'm kind of the tech guy, to put it simply.

"Yeah, I'm Hyunjin, martial arts and weapon supplier." The tall one said, "I've seen you before, and galas with my dad. He own a company or something." He added on absentmindedly, as if it wasn't a big factor.

Jisung felt his throat grow dry, "Hwang Hyunjin? Wha...why?"

His question was ignored, and Hyunjin just gave him an apologetic glance.

Behind him, a short man cradling Minjun popped out, said baby happily in his arms. Jisung automatically hated this particular person more than any of the others in the room for that point alone.

"I'm Changbin, sniper- but also the financial advisor. These guys can't use money for shiz."

Hyunjin snorted, "Shiz?"

"And then me." The last person said, looking sheepish. "Seungmin, hand to hand and undercover."

That's when Jisung finally realised why the voice was familiar.

"You-" he said, his tone dripping venom, "You're a traitor."

Seungmin dropped his head, making Hyunjin glare at Jisung.

"Minho trusted you! He trusted you to have his back- but you're- you-"

"I trust him to. We all do." Seungmin said quietly, and all of a sudden all of the kidnappers faces fell into something more sad and sympathetic, "That's why we need you here."