┃CHAPTER 7

3 HOURS BEFORE
JISUNG WOKE UP.

UNEDITED

"This is getting tiring," Minho said with a sigh, the shot gun in his hand hanging aimlessly, "I ask you one simple question. Just answer it for christ sake and then I'll leave you alone."

The two man who were currently tied up to the pillar in the centre of the room visible trembled under the harsh eye of the mafia. Almost a dozen armed men and women were ready to shoot at them and neither of them wanted to test that theory.

It was quite funny actually, after the whole fiasco that had taken place at the restaurant, Minho contacted his father in less than a heartbeat.

If there was one thing his mafia was good for besides weapon smuggling and 'accidental' murder, it was their tendacy to get shit done quick.

So in less than half an hour, Jisung was transported to a safe house in Busan with some of Minho's most trusted friends, and the mafias son was equipped with a whole team of elite members, already tracking the group responsible for the attack.

It had taken longer than expected, almost too long for it to be comfortable to then charge head first into. But after waiting a few hours to find a set location of the team of badly trained enemies, Minho immediately sped his way over. His team had been less enthusiastic with just breaking the door down and run in 'guns a blazing' (a young shooter had called it), but all were more than willing to comply as soon as Minho shot his first bullet.

In all honesty, it wasn't as dramatic as he had hoped it would have gone. For starters he had seen atleast 10 beefy men at the attack, yet when he charged into the room like a bull on drugs, there was 2 scrawny little men playing cards and drinking cheap vodka instead- totally killed his mission impossible vibe.

His hope for action did resurface when one of the men pulled a hand gun from the under the table, only for it to deflate almost immediately as one of the shooters behind him shot the gun straight out of his hand.

The next few painful minutes were filled with threats and way too many tears for this to be a raid. After making sure the two couldn't escape, Minho and Jeongin (the young shooter who kept stealing his thunder and making hilariously annoying remarks) indulged in asking them questions. Jeongin even went as far as to rest his gun on one of their heads, resulting in them literally pissing themselves and the young boy quickly moved away in disgust.

"This isn't going anywhere, I suggest we kill the one wearing glasses." Jeongin said.

Minho frowned, "they're both wearing glasses?"

"Exactly." He replied with abosulte seriousness and Minho couldn't help but sigh even louder, getting of his place on the desk and making his way to the two tied up men.

"Listen here pals," he muttered annoyed, "my fucking weddings tomorrow and if I don't get fitted for my suit my fiance will actually kill me before I kill you-"

The two flinched again, and Minho stepped back with a smirk.

"So how about instead of wasting everyones time, you just tell me who you work for and where the rest of your team are?"

But, because this situation was growing increasingly boring and Minho needed some more humour, he leaned down dangerously close to one of the men. He could feel in hot and laboured breath ghostly touch his face, contrasting with his own cool and minty breath.

"Who knows?" He whispered for effect, "if you give me a good answer, I might let you leave with atleast 7 fingers!" He added at the end happily, completely trying his best of mess with the two men.