┃CHAPTER 3

"Minho, Mr.Han is waiting for you downstairs." A smooth voice said as the curtains to his room were ripped open, and he desperately tried to block the early morning light with his pillow.

Someone walked over to his bed and stood above him, before he suddenly felt a cold breeze take over him as the covers were pulled off his body. Minho let out a loud grunt in frustration, kicking his legs up into the air.

Then he processed the situation.

In almost an instant Minho sat up on his bed, giving him a head rush, "is he here for breakfast?" He asked, looking at his alarm to see the time, "at...7 in the morning?"

His butler smiled, "I'm afraid he's here to collect you for a meeting."

-

And that's how he ended up sitting in a black mercedes, a Starbucks black coffee in one and hand and Jisungs phone on speaker is the other, holding it up for Jisung, who was looking though a folder of pictures and paper.

"Jota have you gotton confirmation from my father?"

A deep and alluring voice replied, "yes Jisung. He said 10:30 sharp."

"That's fine, please also check in with the rest of my family. Make sure they all call you back today and if not I'll speak with them. Could you direct my call to Younghyun?"

"Yes sir." Then the call cut off and another started ringing. Jisung closed his blue folder and picked up a black one, just as a hyper voice answered the call.

"Younger brother! How dare you not tell me you're getting married to a gorgeous man! I only found out from the news this morning. I'm offended."

Minho himself had been shocked at the countless amount of text messages and emails from friends and colleagues congratulating his marriage, only then to remember that Jisung had told over 7 news sites, 3 newspapers and hundreds of blogs. All of them posting the news at the same time last night. The headline 'Lee Minho and Han Jisung becoming the most anticipated power couple of 2018!' still fresh in his mind.

Jisung rolled his eyes and gave Minho a little apologetic smile, "well, the gorgeous man is sitting right here. Say hi."

Minho felt himself get nervous (this was his husbands older brother).

"Minho! A pleasure to finally talk, I'm-"

"You're irrelevant. I called to ask if you could talk to Mr.Kim from the supermarket Company about attending my wedding tomorrow. He loves you and tell him he's VIP invited."

The man on the phone seemed to not listen or not care about anything Jisung had just said, "so tell me Minho...what caught your eye about my little brother first? Was it his eyes? Humour? Or maybe he gave you a good night that you just couldn't forget-"

"BYE." Jisung shouted as he grabbed the phone from Minho and cut it off immediately, the car suddenly becoming extremely hot. Minho would have teased him on the blush that dusted his face, if not the man had opened his window all the way down.

"Close your window a bit, Jisung."

Jisung gave him a weird glance and went back to his folder, but continued to speak to him. "You're too paranoid Minho, nothings going to fly through the window of a moving car."