Chapter 6

Warning: Language, Drinking, Mention of Sex 

It has been two weeks since the incident and (Y/N) was already sort of forgetting what happened. Nikki decided that in order to help (Y/N) forget what happen, they should go down to the family beach house and have some fun together. (Y/N) was finishing with her packing when Tom came into the room wearing a tank top and khaki shorts. "You ready to go and do you have your passport as well?" Tom asks, she nods her head and he picks up the bags for her. "Why do I need my passport?" (Y/N) questions the young man. "We are going to take the private jet out and since it is your first time going on it they need your passport," Tom answers. She nods her head in understanding, of course the wealthiest family in England would have a private jet and a beach house somewhere else. "Where is it anyways?" (Y/N) inquires whilst they both walk to the cars. "Santa Monica, California. We have a nice beach house along the coast," he explains. "(Y/N), honey, can you go in the car with Tom, Harry, and Harrison?" Nikki asks her. "Yeah, that's fine. I call shotgun!" (Y/N) screams as she puts her finger on her nose. Tom chuckles beside (Y/N) and puts her language in the back of the car, there was one other car for whatever language didn't fit in the two other cars. Everyone got into the car they were told to be in, and then it was time to go to the airport.

(Y/N) puts on "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran for the car ride, she starts singing along and saw that Tom looked over from the corner of her eyes with a big smile on his face. Half way through the song, Tom joins in and then Harry and Harrison decide they want to sing as well. Once the song finish, the next one came on and they all stop singing together. "You are a pretty good singer Tom, did you know that?" she compliments him. "Thanks, you're not so bad yourself," Tom accepts the compliment as he looks back at the road. The car ride was short with nice conversation between the four young adults and before they knew it, they were on the jet having a great time together. "We only have five rooms in at the beach house, so Harrison and Tom will share a room and Harry you'll share a room with Sam. (Y/N) and Paddy will have their own rooms," Nikki informs while she places a Uno card on top of the pile. Paddy, Nikki, and (Y/N) were playing a game together whilst the other boys talked business. "Why do I have to share a room with that div?" Tom complains while pointing at Harrison. "Because (Y/N) is our guest and she is the only girl amongst you boys; Paddy is the youngest and needs his privacy as a growing boy. You guys got your privacy while you went through puberty, now it is Paddy's turn," Nikki explains to her eldest son.

------------------------------------------------------

Once they got to the beach house, everyone went to their assigned rooms and started to unpack. (Y/N) got the nicest room, other than the master suite; it was the only room on the third floor and had a nice view of the ocean. The modern four post bed with curtains was facing the balcony and ocean view on the back wall in the middle of the room. To the right was the bathroom and a walk in clothes; in between the two was a sitting area with a fireplace and a TV on top of it. The left side of the room had a desk and was lined with book cases; it was absolutely stunning and (Y/N) could not believe she got it for herself. She started unpacking her bag into the walk in clothes and she couldn't wait to take a look at some of the books. After she finished unpacking her stuff, (Y/N) went out to the balcony to take in some fresh air. Tom knocks at the door, after he too finished unpacking, he saw her on the balcony and he couldn't help but admire her beauty. He went to join her when she didn't answer in order to get an answer for what he came for, "Hey, my mom was wondering if you wanted to go shopping for a dress with her tomorrow?" "For the Yule Ball in a week?" she asks while looking out to the ocean. Tom nods his head indicating that the dress shopping would in fact be for the event in a week. "Yeah, I would love to go with her," (Y/N) informs him with excitement because she loves spending time with her. "That's great! BTW, the family is throwing a bon fire tonight and you are invited," Tom invites. She nods her head and Tom goes downstairs to tell his mother.