Chapter 7

Warning: Language, Mention of Sex  

Ever since (Y/N) and Tom had slept together three days ago, Tom has not stopped bugging her about going on a date with him. However, the young woman kept insisting that what happen was to be kept as a secret and that it was a onetime thing. (Y/N) sat on a pool chair reading a book while Paddy swam in the water. Tom is in the kitchen making tea watching the two from the kitchen window. "Man, you are so whipped," Harry remarks as him, his twin, and Harrison walk into the kitchen. "No, I am not," Tom says, "I just like watching out for my little brother." The other boys scoff and Harrison notes, "Yeah, right. You know that he is old enough to watch out for himself and that (Y/N) is doing just that. You just want to look at her." "Plus, we know you guys slept together, so it must mean something," Sam adds in. "How did you know?" Tom worries, thinking he let something slip out. "I went up to the third floor looking for (Y/N) the night of the bon fire. I heard her moan your name out and I ran back down stairs. I was thinking maybe she was getting herself off, but you just confirmed that it was in fact you in the room," Sam clears up for him

"Okay, maybe we did have sex, but she doesn't want anyone to know. That tells me she feels nothing for me, and I just have to move on," Tom tells them whilst taking a sip from his tea. "So you do have feeling for her?" Harry questions. "Yeah, but it's not like anything can happen if she won't even admit that we slept together," he tells them. "That doesn't sound like the Tom I know. The one I know would not stop till he got what he wanted, so maybe I should help you find that guy?" Harrison suggest. Tom sighs, "Yeah, maybe you should. I think I need to get my old self back because I really do feel something for her. Maybe you are right, I am whipped."

---------------------------------------------------

At the same time as Tom's confession, Paddy sat beside (Y/N) on a pool chair trying to get (Y/N) to confess her love. "Is it true you had sex with Tom?" Paddy inquires as he leans over the arm rest. "I don't exactly think this is appropriate to talk about with you, and how do you know that?" (Y/N) frets, thinking Tom didn't keep to his promise. "Sam told me he heard you moaning out Tom's name on the night of the bon fire. I think we can all put two and two together," Paddy explains. "I don't think we should be talking about this Paddy. Seriously this has nothing to do with you. It doesn't sound very professional to talk about this to you," (Y/N) tries to change the topic. "Oh please, you let me watch Deadpool with you. I think I can talk a little bit about this if it means that I can get you to go on a date with my brother," Paddy argues. "Paddy, I don't want to talk about this. I think I'm going to go inside and watch some TV for a little while. You should some inside soon to reapply sun screen." (Y/N) gathers her stuff and heads inside of the house to watch TV for little. Seeing that the boys plan to get them together didn't work, they had to find a way to help them admit their feelings to each other.

---------------------------------------------------  

Tom on the other hand had already realized that in order to get a date it would mean opening himself up to (Y/N). Tom sat beside (Y/N) on the couch and watched with her for a little bit. "(Y/N), can we please talk about what happen," Tom begs, looking at her. (Y/N) sighs looking over at him, "Tom, I told you that it was a onetime thing and a drunken mistake." "You say that, but I don't actually think that it is true," Tom pauses then continues, "I think when someone is drunk, they can tell someone their deepest desire. So maybe you have always wanted to sleep with me, that's why you asked." "Well, you want to know what I think about drunk people," (Y/N) retorts, "I think they say stuff they don't mean because they don't know what they are, just like I did. Please, just drop the topic and move on." Tom not giving up continues, "Come on (Y/N). Look me in my eyes and tell me you don't like me, if you can then I'll leave you alone." When (Y/N) could not do that, Tom felt hope in his heart that maybe she was as in love with him as he was with her. "Tom, please. I don't want to go on a date with you, I don't want to endanger my job by going on a date with you. Can we please change the topic?" (Y/N) begs him. In truth, (Y/N) knew that she liked him and was done with trying to trick herself, but right now she was concerned about her career. "Okay, can I ask you one last question? Please," Tom pauses to see that she nodded and continues, "If I were to get my parents approval of us going on a date and they swear it will not endanger your career, then will you go on a date on me." "Yeah, I guess I would go on date with you," (Y/N) confirms. "So you do like me," Tom grins as he jumps up from the couch and does a little dance. "You'll just have to find out yourself because last time I checked we still don't have a dare, darling," (Y/N) says slyly as she gets up from the couch and makes her way back outside.

  ---------------------------------------------------  

"Mum, can I ask you something?" Tom questions as he goes to sit next to her on the sofa in her bedroom. "You already did, sweetheart," Nikki teases her son, but then nods that it was okay. "If I were to go on a date with (Y/N) would that in any way endanger her career here?" he inquires. "No, why would you think that. There is nothing in her contract stating she would get fired or in trouble if she were to pursue a relationship with anyone we are close to, which includes my sons. I totally approve of this, Tom, and I know that your father will as well. I just want to tell I can't wait for you guys to have my grandbabies, they will just be so adorable," she approves with a smile on her face. "Thank you, so much mum! You don't know how much this mean to me," Tom thanks her. "I think I do, sweetie. You look at her the same way your dad does to me, and she looks at you the same way I look at your father. Plus, the way you talk about her sounds like how your dad use to talk about me when we just started dating. At least that's what your grandma tells me," Nikki explains to him. Tom nods and smiles at his mother, he bids her good bye before going off to figure out how he was going to ask her out and to where.