Chapter 12

(Y/N) has a huge smile on her face as she waves her arms in the air and runs around the field. However, her moment of triumph quickly came to an end when a wave of nausea hits her. She runs off the field towards a tree and throws up the contents in her stomach. Paddy was quick to get her a tissue from her bag and give it to her. He held her hair back and soothingly rubbed her back like she did when he was sick. "Are you okay?" Paddy worries. She nods her head and wipes her mouth with the tissue. She told him she was going to freshen up in the bathroom then she'll come right back and kick their asses. She stood at the sink with her hands on either side of it. She looks at herself in the mirror and wonders why she felt sick. She spits out the water in her mouth into the sink. She took a stick of gum out of her bag and put it in her mouth. She put her hair in a ponytail and splashed some water on her sweaty face.

She puts on a smile to hide her discomfort, then runs on to the field again. "These are the teams. Me against all of you," she declares. "You are going down," Paddy exclaims as he takes the bottle to the middle of the field for the kickoff. (Y/N) just laughs because she has a few tricks up her sleeves. She goes to the middle of the field and prepares herself. One of the other player's whistles and the game commences. She's able of getting the ball before Paddy and darts towards the net. She shoots the ball and it flies into the net. A huge smile finds her way on to her face. A few more goals later and she was winning 15 to 3. She was about to shoot again when she had to stop because of the wave of dizziness that comes over her. Now, Paddy was getting really worried. He pauses the game and runs over to (Y/N). He stands beside her and puts his hand on her lower back in an attempt to support her, "(Y/N), you are scaring me. Maybe we should just go home." "I don't want to ruin your fun. I'll be okay. Maybe I'll just go sit," she suggests, she makes her way over to the picnic blanket to sit. Paddy follows her and shakes his head, "Don't worry. I am tired anyway." (Y/N) nods her head and starts cleaning up while Paddy says goodbye to his friends.

When they were in the car, (Y/N) had a sudden craving for fries and suggested that they head to the cute little diner down the street. They sat at a booth across from each other with a cheeseburger, fries, and a milkshake. "How did you learn how to play soccer so well?" Paddy questions her whilst she dips some fries into a milkshake. She finishes chewing before answering his question, "I have seven older brothers. I liked to play with them in the backyard. I got so good because I loved to win." (Y/N) smiles as she remembers the countless of games she had played with her brothers. She would always get mad at them for not letting her win, but she slowly got better and started winning. "Well, you're really good. Do you think maybe you can teach me," Paddy inquires. "Sure," she says, she takes a bite of her cheeseburger. Some cheese was left on the corner of her lip. Someone scoots in beside (Y/N) and wipes the cheese off. "Got some cheese there, love," the person informs her. She recognizes the voice as her boyfriends and smiles. She gives him a kiss on the lips but has to pull away because nausea hits her. She gets up and runs to the bathroom to release the food she had just eaten. Tom's and Paddy's face turn into a frown as they worry about (Y/N). Since she left the door unlock, they head in to help her. Paddy holds back her hair whilst Tom rubs her back soothingly.

Once they were done, they pay the bill and head over to Tom's car. The driver was going to drive (Y/N)'s car back to their house while the three of them head to Tom's parents' house. (Y/N) went to find something in another room. Paddy and Tom sat on the living couch and turned on the T.V. "Is (Y/N) okay?" Paddy inquires. Tom sighs because he too had noticed how she was acting lately, "Honestly don't know. She has been feeling nauseated, she has been craving strange food, and she has been quite moody." (Y/N) comes back to the living and sits on Tom's lap. It's funny how the three of them couldn't put the clues together, but one person in the house could. Nikki stood hidden from her sons eavesdropping on their conversation. If her suspicion was correct then a little Holland will be coming into the world in around 9 months, but they did not need to know that yet.