Chapter 11

Warning: Mention of Sex

*Six Months Later*

(Y/N) and Tom had been in a relationship for six months now and it was safe to say that they were both smitten with each other. After six months together, (Y/N) and Tom were ready to move in together even though so people would say it's too soon. However, they both knew they were ready for the next step in their relationship. (Y/N) still works for the Hollands because she just loves her job with them and loves working with Paddy. They didn't move too far from Tom's childhood home, so it was easy for (Y/N) to get to work. She is unpacking her clothes into the walk-in clothes of their bedroom. They had moved into a very nice penthouse that was way above (Y/N)'s pay grade, but Tom insisted that he was going to pay for everything. After a bit of a debate, they came to a decision that they would cook their own meals and that (Y/N) would pay for the groceries.

She folds the clothes and puts them in their place when she hears Tom footsteps coming closer to her. "Hey, darlin'. What room do you think I should put my office into?" he questions while wrapping his arms around her waist. She looks over her shoulder at him with a small smile, "Baby, you can choose any room. You did after all pay for the apartment, this is your house. I am merely living in it." Tom barriers his head in her neck and he chuckles softly into her neck. "How many times do I have to tell you, love? This is our house. I don't care that I paid for all of it, both our names are on the paper works, so it makes this house ours," he argues. He gives her a kiss on the cheeks and waits for her answer. "Fine, I think you should put it in the room by the bathroom downstairs. It has a beautiful view of London," she tells him. "Hmm, your right, but I already have a beautiful view in front of me," he whispers. He leaves kisses up and down her neck with a smile on his face.

He takes the shirt in her hands out of it so he could turn her around to face him. He starts giving her kisses on her lips whilst walking her over to their bedroom. "I think it's just about time that we christen this room," he whispers with his lips against hers. She giggles and nods her head.

(Y/N) wakes up because of the light that shines into the room through the window. The place beside her on the bed was empty and she was still bare because of last night's activities. She could smell breakfast being cooked from the bedroom and she smiles. She gets out of bed to put on some underwear and one of Tom's shirts. She makes her way to the kitchen to see that Tom was cooking breakfast for the two of them. "I didn't know that you could cook," she mumbles with her arms wrapped around his waist. "My mom taught my brothers and me when we were younger. I think she did so that we could make her breakfast in bed for her birthday and mother's day," he laughs. She giggles with him whilst she takes a piece of bacon from the plate beside the stove. "That sounds like something that she would do. Remember that my family coming over today," she informs him. She gets out some plates to set the table. Tom's faces goes a little pale and he looks over to her, "Do they have to come over? I am a little nervous to meet them. I mean you have seven older brothers that are very overprotective of their baby sister." She giggles; she has never seen him so nervous. "We are living together, baby. You'll have to meet them at some point," she says.

Tom insisted that he makes dinner tonight because he wanted to impress her family. He wore the best sweater he had and the nice pants. He would have worn his best suit, but he feared that it would make him look like a stuck-up rich kid especially since this was just a casual family dinner. Since it's his first time meeting her family he wanted to make a good impression, they are after all some of the most important people to the love of his life. (Y/N) just finished getting ready when a knock on the door breaks the silence of the flat. She answers the door, only to be met by her parents and her seven brothers behind them. "Hey, everyone. I can't wait for you to meet Tom and I've missed you guys so much," she exclaims. "We missed you too, sweetie. I can't wait to meet the man you have been raving about for months," her mother teases.

(Y/N) invites them to come in. "I see he's providing for you," her father notes. (Y/N) shakes her head and gives her father a look, "I don't need a man to provide for me, dad. He bought this apartment because he wanted it and I agreed because I want to see him happy." Tom walks up to the family with a smile on his face. He wraps one of his arms around (Y/N)'s waists and extends his other for them to shake. "Although I agree that she doesn't need me to provide for her, I will assure you that if she ever needs my help financial that I will help. Hi, I am Tom," he introduces himself. Everyone introduces themselves and then they go to sit at the table for dinner. (Y/N) felt bad for Tom because she can see how nervous Tom is. All throughout the after he kept repeating the same thing over and over out loud. Jonathan is the eldest, then Jack, then Mark, then Max, then Luke, then Lucas, and finally Simon. He was trying to remember the names of your brothers.

Throughout dinner, Tom tried to talk about all the things your family members liked. (Y/N) could see that Tom was making a good impression and she was happy. "Tom, a word?" Jonathan asks. Tom nods his head nervously and follows him to away from the others. "I've seen and read stories about you. I know what you were like, so I want you to know that if you ever hurt my baby sister. I will hurt you so bad that you will wish you were dead," Jonathan threatens. Tom nods his head vigorously. Jonathan pats his back and brings them back to the living room, where everyone else started playing charades. Tom sits beside (Y/N) and pulls her onto his lap. "I love you so much. I want you to know that and I would never mean to hurt you on purpose," Tom whispers in her ear. "I know and I love you so much too," she whispers back as they watch Mark trying to convey his word.

"Okay, Tom your turn. If you are going to be a part of this family you need to do to things. 1. You have to participate in family game night and 2. You have to give me grandbabies," her mother notifies him. "Mom! Why do have to say things like that?" (Y/N) declares in embarrassment. "It's okay. I would love to do both," Tom says, he gives (Y/N) a kiss on her temple before going up to give charades a try. After they played charades, the (Y/L/N) family decide to call it a night and head home. (Y/N) starts cleaning up the mess that they made, feeling bad if she just left everything for the maids to clean tomorrow. Tom starts helping her out, "Do you think they liked me?" "I think they really did. My mom never mentioned grandchildren in front of any of my ex-boyfriends before," (Y/N) assures him. Tom lets out a breath that he did not know he was holding. He knew that (Y/N) was the one and he really wanted his, hopefully, future family in law to like him.

"You know I liked the idea of given your parents a grandbaby," he thinks out loud. "Really? I think it's a little too early," (Y/N) tells him. "Yeah, maybe it's a little too early, but I guess I just love the idea of having another person to share our love with," he gushes just thinking about having a child with (Y/N) made him so happy. "I would love that too," she smiles. He gives her a kiss on the temple and puts his hand on her stomach, "You want to know what my gut tells me? It says that there's a baby to come. How would you feel?" Tom inquires. (Y/N) thinks about the answer before answering, "I know some people would say it's too early in the relationship, but I wouldn't care. I love you and I have never felt this way about someone before. I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, no matter what people might say and if I am pregnant then I would be happy. I think we are both mature and have good jobs, I think we would be great parents." Tom smiles at her answer, knowing that she felt the same way made him unbelievable happy. He never felt this way about a girl and knowing that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him made him the happiest man on earth.