Two

Jimin pushes Jungkook off of him with force and doesn't give it much thought when he groans in pain. He quickly snatches the thin blanket from the bed and covers himself.

Feeling his face heating up from embarrassment, he slowly turns towards to widely opened door and faces who interrupted them- his family. His mother was gaping, shock and disgust clear on her face, one hand trembling over her mouth and the other holding tightly onto his father's forearm for stability. His father had an expressionless face, but could clearly be seen he didn't like the situation at all.

"Park Jimin, what in the world have I just interrupted? I came all the way here to see you, but instead I come and see my only son being one of those gays," his mother spats disgusted. "What kind of person did I bring up under my roof all these years? A-" she stutters madly, tears falling from her eyes, "a disgrace" her voice drifts off, leaving Jimin with a pain in his heart, he never felt before.

He tries to take a step towards her, but she shakes her head and flinches back a step, so he stops himself where he is.

With a shaky voice he pleases, "Jungkook, out". Said person gathers his clothes off the floor in a hurry and runs past the two in the doorway, gaze fixed on the floor the entire time.

"Mother, I-," Jimin takes a breath, his nerves all over the place, "I can explain, please."

"Explain what? You sleeping with boys when you should be out there making friends, studying and making us proud for sending you here? I-I can't believe this, I spent so much time raising you with the best education, best priorities, but then you just are like this!" Her hands are trembling, and her voice shows how upset and disappointed she is.

"I think I know someone who can cure our son," his father's voice can be heard for the first time since they arrived.

She turns to him, "are you sure?"

"'Cure' me?!" Jimin jumps, face red from anger and fists clenched. "You can't cure my feelings! I am not sick! I understand you are upset, but there is nothing to be cured!"

"That's enough, Jimin!" his father's voice booms through the room, "we are done with this now. There is someone who can help you find the right path. Gather your things, we will be back in half an hour."

Jimin remains gasping, staring at the door where his parents previously were. He turns towards the bed, speechless and feeling lost. His hands run through his soft hair, before gripping in ager.

"What the actual fuck just happened?" he voices his confusion to the empty room. He snatches a pillow off the bed and throws it across the room, hitting a frame on the wall. He kicks the bed in anger, before flopping onto it facing the ceiling. A lonely tear escapes from his eyes, slowly descending and reaching his ear, tickling for a second, before disappearing into the bed sheets.

He turns his head towards left, where his wardrobe sits opened. He has never felt so hopeless, his mother's words repeating themselves into his ears. And his father's solution to this upsets Jimin so much. Instead of trying to understand he is young, restless and horny, they just find him sick in the head.

'Fuck them' thinks Jimin, before pouting hard and dragging himself to the wardrobe. He is doubting his parents are actually serious about this. Are they really just going to take him out of school in the middle of the second semester because he is bisexual?

He opens the wardrobe door wider and stares hopelessly at the clothes inside. Should he pack just some stuff? Should he fill up an entire luggage? He is doubting everything.

He takes his school bag off the desk chair and fills it up with some shorts, a few shirts, underwear and other necessities to last him for around one to two weeks. He just hopes his parents won't send him too far away or for too long.

He closes the bag and sits on the bed, right when someone clears their throat behind him and turning he sees his parents.

"We talked to the principal and he excused you for a while from school. It's up to you to get better fast, so you don't miss much," his father explains in a deep, monotone voice.

"We have to go now, Jimin. Priest Min is waiting for you."