Nine

His hands are shaking and tightly pressed to his chest, hoping to reduce the pain and bleeding. He looks up to the priest when he hears the wardrobe door creaking and closing, wooden stick no longer in sight.

He sends death glares towards the priest, trying his best to hold back his pained tears. The man doesn't give Jimin any mind, instead opens the door and steps outside.

"Abuser!" Jimin screams, body trembling from the shock of the hits. He can't recall ever being hit or punished physically by his parents, so this is distressing for him.

Yoongi can be heard scoffing and footsteps stop. "You are just too spoiled for your own good."

Jimin wipes his wet face with the hem of his shirt and rises from the bed. He rushes after Yoongi and meets face to face with him in the hallway.

"What would my parents say with 'your teaching'? Fuck this shit. I can talk how the fuck I want, you old fart. And I never in my life went to church, do you expect me to stay and listen to you preaching about some flying dude for hours? No thanks!" Jimin spats every one of his word, getting redder in the face with every sentence.

Yoongi clenches his fists, hearing how Jimin curses like the last sailor. Surprisingly to the both of them, he just turns around and with a strained voice says, "Come outside. Let me show you the garden."

And he leaves Jimin behind, taking a left turn.

Jimin burts into angry tears when he sees he is alone, his hatred towards the man growing every second. But he knows he has to continue with the plans. Because Min Yoongi seems to react bad to teasing, especially sexual teasing and it might be the only way the man will get fed up and send him back to the campus.

He wipes his face again to get rid of all the remaining wetness and rushes afterYoongi.

He takes a left and a right and bumps into nun Maria.

She laughs softly, "Didn't hear you coming, Jimin. Where to in such a hurry?"

"I'm searching for priest Min." he mentally cringes when he addresses the man like that. Teasing with his name is much easier and funnier.

"He is outside in the garden. If you go that way, you will get to the door leading to the back."

He smiles and thanks her before hurrying towards the door. In its window, he can see Yoongi walking aimlessly through the many red roses.

The moment he opens the door, the older one turns towards him and smiles kindly.

"For a moment, I thought you wouldn't come."

"And miss the chance to annoy you some more? I will pass."

Yoongi sighs and turns towards the row of roses next to him. He touches one softly and Jimin thinks that he sees a glint of longing and hurt in his eye.

"This garden is my place of peace. I come here every time I am upset to calm down. It can be yours too from now on. You would surely need it."

Jimin just ignores the calmness of the garden or the gentle voice Yoongi is using while addressing him.

He steps towards the man and places his right hand on his shoulder seductively. He lowers himself to a crouching position and moves his hand further down the man's chest with gentle touches. The left hand is placed slightly above the abdomen.

He moves his face so his mouth is close to Yoongi's ear and he can feel the older man shuddering under his hands.

"You looked sexy today- all mad and dominant, daddy," he speaks quietly, blowing softly into Yoongi's ear afterwards.

"Jimin, get off me," his voice is deep, strained.

"Will you punish me again if I don't? Gonna take the big, long stick out on me again? I can think of a better stick to take out instead," his hand moves towards the priest's thigh and groping it hard, feeling how muscular it actually is.

***

[bad moment to end the chapter, but i wanted it to be a kind of cliffhanger

hopefully it worked ;)

Jimin is so naughty *gasp* How do you think Yoongi will react to this?]