Six

Jimin rushes out of the dining room, but a hand stops him from going further.

   "I understand you are upset, but finish your plate," Yoongi's voice is now calm.

   "I am full," Jimin tries to shrug the hand off of him, but is unsuccessful.

   "Then come clean after yourself. Neither I, nor the other people living here are your slaves. You have to watch yourself, which also means cleaning the table after you are done eating."

   Jimin rolls his eyes and goes back into the room. He picks the fork from the floor and then the plate and takes them to where he believes the kitchen is. He mentally pets himself on the shoulder when the door he opened leads to the sought room.

   He carelessly puts the dishes in the sink and turns his head behind him to give Yoongi a questioning look.

   To his desperation, the man nods shortly and Jimin groans turning to the sink again. He finds the sponge and uses the soap and water to clean the dishes.

   When done, he stops the water, leaves the sponge in the sink, before turning to face the priest. He bows dramatically before passing him and leaving the room.

   "Wait, Jimin!" a voice is heard behind him.

   It confuses Jimin as of why he stopped and waited for the man to actually catch up with him. They were arguing 5 minutes ago!

   The man is panting by the time he reaches Jimin and he places a warm, gentle hand on the youger's shoulder to hold himself.

   Jimin finds himself flustered when he realizes the panting next to him sounds so arousing. He can imagine Yoongi doing these sounds while in bed, being pleasured.

   For a second, Jimin is actually curious if the priest has actually ever engaged in intercourse. He is a handsome man, after all, Jimin thinks.

   Yoongi has finally regained his breath and makes a quick mental note to walk and exercise more.

   "Before you go upstairs to your room, we have to do the curfew in the living room. Come." and so he is dragged to the living room area.

   Yoongi sits in an arm chair, so Jimin lays comfortably on the big sofa. He notices the discomfort and displease on the priest's face and has to hold back his smirk.

   "Alright, so this is the ending of your first day here. I am not sure how much you plan to stay here, but I am willing to take you in for a while. However, you will have chores- ranging from hallways cleaning, to helping in the garden and on Sundays helping me in the chapel for liturgy."

   Jimin doesn't like how any of those sound, but he wishes for the hallway cleaning to be the usual choir, mostly because it sounds the easiest.

   "As I mentioned before, there will be punishments. I hope to use them as little as possible, but it's all based on your doings."

   "Are we done now? Can I just go?" Jimin interrupts the priest while yawning hard.

   "No. We have to pray before ending the curfew. Also, don't interrupt me again!"

   Jimin doesn't remember ever praying, if he is being honest with himself.

   Yoongi starts speaking some phrases and takes a small gap after each, so that Jimin can repeat after him. The younger mutters the prayer just so Yoongi can get off his ass for once.

   The second the priest mutters 'Amen', Jimin is up on his feet, heading out of the room and towards his room. He looks around a bit and is about to take a turn towards right, when a voice stops him,

   "To the left," Yoongi smiles kindly at him and even winks when Jimin glances at him.

   So Jimin changed his way and goes to left instead, knowing that despite his dislike towards the priest, he is the only one that can guide him.

   He finds the stairs and goes up to his room.

   Right when the door is opened and he steps inside, he hears a faint 'Goodnight' from downstairs and he rolls his eyes, door banging behind him.

*******

[a filler chapter, basically.

it's going to start officially from next chapter :) ]