Halloween special

"Jimin! Come down!" Yoongi's voice booms through the hallways.

The younger groans and raises from the bed, letting his phone fall onto the sheets. He throws the door open and goes down the stairs to find the caller waitin for him.

"What?" his voice shows boredom- he wasn't in the mood for Yoongi to boss him around.

Yoongi clearly sees Jimin isn't at his best today, but he chooses to simply ignore it. Instead, he mentions for him to step off the stairs and when he follows the instructions, he covers the younger's eyes with his palms.

Jimin is taken by surprise and gasps softly, "Uhm...wha?"

The priest chuckles slightly, before explaining briefly, "Just step straight slowly and I will guide you further."

"I hope you know I am too gay for that." Jimin exclaims, suddenly laughing loudly.

"Just go already!" Yoongi groans in response to the boy's immaturity.

As they step together, the older still covering Jimin's eyes, they take a few turns, before ultimately reaching the dining room. Yoongi stops them and counts to 3 and lets his hands fall from boy's face.

Jimin comes face to face with the table, but the content onto it weren't the usual plates with food. In front of him are 4 big, orange pumpkins, a green costume and a red one, many sweets and other house decorations.

Jimin jumps in excitement seeing the variety or Halloween decorations and rushes to the table to investigate further. He looks at the green costume and notices it's a Kermit onesie. Lifting the red one, he holds back a laugh when he realizes it's a magician costume.

Skipping to the heap of candy bags, he notices a bunch of Oreos, including the Halloween edition, some gummies he never heard about and many lollipops. Going through the other decorations, he finds bats of various sizes, a skeleton, small lights for the pumpkins, a fake sword and some others.

With eyes lighting in excitement, he runs from the bunch on the table to Yoongi and jumps onto the man. It takes everything in the priest to catch and hold Jimin securely without both falling onto ground.

"Thank you so much!" Jimin exclaims, hands wrapped behind Yoongi's neck in a chocking hold. Yoongi smiles at the happiness the younger shows, previous mood completely vanished by now.

"You are most welcome."

After Jimin hugs the man a bit more, they both decide to start with the pumpkins. They bring spoons and knives from the kitchen and also the trashcan to throw away the unwanted guts.

While emptying them, they discuss about anything that passes their minds, like who takes which costume and how they are going to eat so much candy.

When they finish all 4 of the pumpkins, they get to curving them. Jimin laughs every time Yoongi complains about how hard their shell is to carve and Yoongi chuckles whenever Jimin exclaims about having curved an eye wrong.

When all pumpkins are ready, they bring them outside one by one and place a small light inside each of them.

Afterwards, they take all decorations to the front door and stick the bats all over the walls and hang the skeleton, so that whenever someone wants to exit through the door or enter, they will see the skeleton in their face.

It takes them longer than necessary for all decorations to be placed and night already starts to fall, by the time they are done. All because Jimin keeps interrupting the procedure by kissing Yoongi.

"Can't you stop yourself and just leave it for when we have everything done?" Yoongi has asked in an annoyed voice, getting fed up by Jimin kissing him whenever he is about to stick a bat.

"Nope," came the simple response from Jimin.

In the end, they decided for Jimin to wear the Kermit costume and Yoongi to dress as the magician. He also had a hat included with the costume.

"Why do I have to wear the Kermit one? It looks stupid." Jimin whines while they empty the candy packages into bowls.

"You think dressing as a magician would make you looking less stupid? Look at me!" Yoongi complains back.

"Oh, I am looking," Jimin responses, wiggling his eyebrows, "daddy."

Yoongi huffs and goes to throw the empty packages away, while Jimin can be heard laughing behind.

Later, when they take out 2 chairs to sit on and the night surrounds them, they stay silent and look around the garden. The light from inside the pumpkins is the only source of light they have at the moment.

"Didn't know priests celebrate Halloween." Jimin breaks the silence before rummaging through the candy bowl he has on his lap.

"We don't." comes the short answer from Yoongi.

"Then?" he looks at the older while stuffing his mouth with jellies.

"You like it." Yoongi doesn't look at Jimin when he answers, feeling embarrassed for his feelings.

Warmth fills Jimin and a wide smile forms on his face.

And although he has a ton of candy inside his mouth, he captures the man's lips with his own.

***

[i am leaving for trick or treating in around 30 minutes, but i just had to upload this cute, special chapter :D

Btwww, THANK YOu so much for 2k votes *cries in Spanish* always imagined to reach this point, but I never truly believed for it!!

hope you enjoyed!!

this is basically beside the story, it's like a baby spin off

Happy Halloween!!!]