Nineteen

Jimin has a weird feeling inside his chest, as he keeps replying the hurt look on Yoongi's face in his mind. It's stupid to overthink it because he willingly left Yoongi, he wasn't forced to.

He arrives downstairs and goes outside, seeing the place vacant. He is confusedly looking around, for any sign of the group.

He finds priest Kim reading something on his phone in front of the cottage. His phone is so close to his face, it amuses Jimin- he looks as if he is seeing a phone for the first time.

Jimin walks to him with quick steps and clears his throat when he is behind.

The priest jumps and almost drops his phone. With wide eyes, he turns to face Jimin.

"Oh, Jimin," he laughs softly in relief, a hand on his chest, "You scared me so bad."

Jimin has a bit of time to look at the older man, and he isn't bad looking. He looks manly, especially compared to the main priest of the rectory, Yoongi. He is pretty lanky, but every arm movement betrays the muscles he has underneath the gown.

Jimin looks back into his eyes when he starts speaking again.

"So what did you want?" he carries a smile on his face while speaking.

"Uhm..do you know where everyone is?" He scratches his nape in embarrassment.

"Well my group is currently changing for the walk around we will do very soon. I believe Priest Min went inside to search for you to let you know as well."

'Not really' Jimin thinks.

"Oh! Thank you. I will go search for him inside then."

Jimin turns around and goes back towards the main building, questions filling him. What walk around is the man talking about? And why change their clothes?

He is about to open the front door, when it is abruptly opened in front of him and Yoongi stays there with a emotionless face.

He looks closely and can see his red rimmed eyes and slightly red nose from crying. His cheeks are a tad more tinted than the nose.

His eyes don't hold any emotion, they look dead and Jimin's insides are tightening. He wants to make them show anything, even anger against him.

"Hi" Jimin's small voice is heard hesitantly.

Yoongi huffs and goes to walk past the younger and to outside. Jimin stops him quickly.

In the most obnoxious way, of course.

With gentle, small hands, Jimin takes a hold of the priest's cheeks and connects their lips.

***
[very very short, I am so sorry

I am currently in Tokyo and went today to Line Friends and bought BT21 merch😋

I literally don't have time to think of what to write, imagine actually writing anything. So I am sorry this is so shitty *hides*

I love you :*:*

Enjoy!!]