[DRAFTS] voicemail #37

VOICEMAIL FOR
"him"

"Not gonna lie, it can get pretty lonely around here by myself, so I got the most precious hedgehog ever! His name is Nesquik and he's super hyper, so it's a good thing I revamped my apartment so that he has more spaces to run around in and explore. After I finished with my room, I did a lot of DIY shit throughout my whole place and I'm honestly impressed with how everything turned out. I should have done this sooner honestly, because it's reassuring to know that you haven't come in contact with the majority of the furniture here. Speaking of getting rid of the clutter, I dealt with the entirety of my camera roll last night, and holy hell do I have way more storage space now. I will admit, I've kept a few pictures, but I swear, it's totally only because of how good they look, you know? I could delete them anytime, don't worry. Also, now that my home is completely fresh, I think I'm going to go back to talking to everyone again. Like really having them back in my life all the time. The last people I hung out with was Sadie, Millie, and Noah, and that was way too long ago. They kept whining to me about getting out of the house more, but I really wanted to finish redecorating. Well, now I'm free, and I forgot how much I missed being with everyone. The main reason why is probably because of our break up? But I guess I kind of did go off the grid for a while. Anyway, I've been getting back into contact with everyone, and they've been nothing but supportive and caring. Basically all of them know about us, and they were pretty upset over how you went about this, but I told them it's in the past now and it doesn't matter to me anymore. In fact, a bunch of them are coming over tomorrow and they're stoked about seeing what I've done to the place, as well as seeing Nesquik in all his quilled glory. I don't think you know about it, and I would invite you, but that's too soon, don't you think? Good news is it's been almost a month since the last time I left you a voicemail. Oh, I also apologize about giving up your gloves, but it felt right. I mean, it's not like you've bothered to give back any of my stuff from your house, so even stevens, yeah?"

MESSAGE SAVED TO DRAFTS
05/22/24
6:06 PM
_____