[DRAFTS] voicemail #38

VOICEMAIL FOR
"him"

"I just got back from New York, and I am seriously going to move there some day. Last time I was there was when you and I dropped in for New Year's Eve...when was it? A year ago? God, it was so much more fun with Sophia and Wyatt. I wonder if you knew I was there with them. I took the picture of them jumping on the balcony, the one you commented "Wish I was there!" on. Bet you would've. You know, I don't really have much to say. I guess things are going well with me. I mean, I've really felt better, like myself again. I don't even really think about you, like, at all. I haven't even seen you since you and Lucy went to the park that one night a few months ago. Thing is, whenever our friends ask to hang out, I ask if you're going. You usually never are, though, so I wonder if you do it on purpose. Jack said the last time he saw you was around the time you first broke up with me. I guess you've been distancing, too. Anyway, I should stop trying to avoid you. After all, if I feel so secure, your presence shouldn't intimidate me, right? Still not going to call you, though. My only connection to you is this here voicemail. Don't expect another for a while. I'm getting the hang of living again."

MESSAGE SAVED TO DRAFTS
07/29/24
3:07 AM
_____