voicemail #53

VOICEMAIL FOR
"finn"

"I appreciate the devotion, but why now? Why did you wait so long? God, I mean, if you'd just said a quarter of all that back in April, we wouldn't even be in this mess. Has the guilt finally caught up to you? Are you just now understanding the heartache of being left alone? You can't just call and leave a voicemail asking about something as mundane as a fucking pancake recipe. You can't just spend a few hours with me and expect everything to go back to normal. You can't just casually drop back into my life as if nothing happened. I know you're trying, and I know the image of you that I currently have in my mind isn't who you are, but you have to step outside of your little bubble for once. I always used to say that to you, remember? You did what you did, and you can apologize as much as you want, you can try to talk to me as much as you want, but it will never change the fact that you left me. You left me because of some reason that you still have not bothered to tell me. What could you possibly do to 'fix it'? It happened. And you can't ever take it back. So please, don't attempt to decode me, because there's nothing left for you to figure out. This is who I am now. And it's all because of you."

MESSAGE SENT BY
"y/n"
12/05/24
1:20 AM
_____