Prologue

--Narrator's Point of View---

Moon Mist was only 2 years old when hydra took her from her mother and father. Her mother and father were forced to work for Hydra. They were both scientists in their own ways, however, the family decided to abandon their child to Hydra so that they could experiment on the child.

Diana and Thomas who were the parents of Moon whom worked for hydra.

While working for Hydra, the couple had just discovered the fact about the truth behind using animal blood as well as DNA and injecting it into a human beings blood for the usage of Hydra. Hydra was using the formula by injecting into the body of children, making hybrid- shape-shifters and creating them to become the next army to replace the winter soldier and the Captain America who both had failed Hydra.

The  couple who realized that they never should have joined Hydra, ran off one night and it was revealed that they were killed in a Plane Crash.

The young couple had left their child, once called Slylar now called Moon, in the hand of hydra who turned her into Hydra's Dragon. 

Skylar learned everything that Hydra wanted her to learn. She was forced to remain in her dragon form in her early teens and was forced to remain that way unless she wanted to be beaten.

 She was forced to remain in her dragon form in her early teens and was forced to remain that way unless she wanted to be beaten