Chapter 4: Just Animals... Like anim-dragons

(EDITED)

I waited to see what would happen when I let my instincts run a bit looser

I waited to see what would happen when I let my instincts run a bit looser. But before I was able to attack or defend, however you see it, Tony Stark and the avengers spoke up to what I presumed some sort of military army.

" I wouldn't do that if I were you." Tony, having stepped towards my side and towards the gunmen.

"yeah, I definitely NOT do it, Cause this size, isn't here normal size if what we found this dragon originally sized." Both Captain Flags and The green monster shifter said.

I snort smoke out of my nostrils as part of an agreement with captain flags...or is it Captain America because that what everyone seemed to call him.

ANYWAYS.... Once I apparently did that they got tense. Knowing I have a chain with a strong metal rope that was still around my neck, so I didn't move from Captain America Dude. 

I licked my snout, cleaning my teeth waiting to see which one of them would dare attack.  I started to ponder about how my life may change for the better, and that maybe one day I will be apart of something much more fulfilling.

--Time Skip due to my need to update but have so much Homework to do in like 10 days---

As I was waiting for the fight to begin , there was a guy who was wearing a scale on his one eye. Whom was talking with one of the leaders, Captain Flags. They were discussing who I was, and what they had found prior to finding me. Which wasn't much, per say.  Finally paying attention to what they were saying as it peaked my interest.

Captain America: " We know shes a "animal" but according to the file we found on her, she was once a human.:

Tony stark butts in: " I will make it my personal mission to see if she can become human again before she was forced to be a dragon."

 Rolling my eyes as I knew what could potentially be the "cure" to my forced dragon form.

As they began to bounce between ideas on how to fix me. I decided to lay down to nap as I have come to realize that even as a dragon experiment I could finally at least partially  let my guard somewhat down a tiny bit.