Chapter 1 : Chillin' Like a Villain...What..... Wait... am I a Hero???

A/N: This will be the main character pov
(Edited)

Sitting like a wild unknown creature in a cage. My black body with bat-like wings is chained and restrained. Currently chained up with a vibranium metal which is attached from my spiked collar to the floor. I get lost in thoughts on the topic of my predicament with my life and my life so far to this point.

I am apart of an army for hydra, I have been a part of a new creation of experiments that had successfully developed into something more than human. I am a dragon under the control of an evil force called Hydra.

The thing is I am not like the winter soldier or Captain America with super solider.  I was injected and experimented on to become a new creature that Hydra can control.

  I was injected and experimented on to become a new creature that Hydra can control

When I was young I was, for the most part, human. Until one day I wasn't.

I was beaten and electrocuted to force me into my dragon form, once I got an injection I was unable to stop turn human ever again.

I have been forced to remain in this form.
as I am more likely to be more feared and able to control. Beaten almost every day to be obedient to Hydra.

I try to be what they consider a monster even though I don't wanna be.  I am forced to listen to my dragon instincts as it has helped me so far.

  I am forced to listen to my dragon instincts as it has helped me so far

Now You may ask yourselves... what am I doing in a cage for a monster like me? Sometimes I am not always willing to do certain tasks that Hydra wanted me to do so I had tried to escape so they decided to chain me and beat me.

---Time skip brought to you by My lazy ability to actually update anything new----

I had been assigned a mission to eliminate a group know as the avengers, I was currently refusing to do so for the longest time. Hydra had to put a really strong electricity-powered spiked collar on me, just like some bulldogs and bigger dogs have to look scarier.

"You must be taught how to remain obedient. You BEAST!!!"

My master aka my handler constantly yelled at me. He was the one beating me with a whip and using a remote to electrocute me while the beating was going on. Repeatedly he kept saying that over and over again until he left.

My parents are the ones to blame even though they were killed by Hydra!
After they were forced to give over the serum to the evil organization along with some of my parent's co-workers that has a young child my age that I used to hang out with while I believe his name was Peter Parker who was a little toddler under 2 years old.

---Time skip again brought to you by my lazy ass self not wanting to do anything new----

Once the punishment was over I obediently followed my master/handler's movements to where he was preparing to release me to destroy the Avengers but before putting me back into a small room that is almost a typical small farmhouse size, it had everything to restrain my dragon form. 

For most of my life, I was forced to remain as a dragon and under the control of Hydra.  I know the consequences if I don't comply. It is either forced into more experiments or just be shocked with loads of electricity while being chained.

I am not sure what my human form looks like anymore as they had my mind semi-wiped so I could never remember what exactly happened or turn back. The memory of your human self and dragon was the reason that caused you to shift into the two forms.

I was highly a killing machine and was told to be alert for this organization called SHIELD. SHIELD was a group of good people who wanted to make everyone who was of a super ability to be apart of their team, called the avengers.

Hydra told me these so called good guys were not actually there to save the world. The thing that Hydra wanted to do was making the world a better place.

---Time Skip brought to you by me winning something for like the first time ----

As I was chained up in my cage, I heard a group of people who were evacuating the building and had left me behind. These people had just blown up the door and I heard footsteps heading towards me.

During the time in the cage, a top-ranking hydra agent who was my master said through the speakers in my cage,

"Dragoness, Your first mission after had failed to escape is to kill these American threats, known as the avengers, who have taken our home, Do destroy them or else!"

I realized that it was only the avengers who were approaching the door.

I laid down ready to pounce once the door opened.

A flying suit, a guy looking like a flag, and a person I recall as black widow slowly open the door. I growl, and snort bout to fire at the enemy but quickly realizing that I was still chained and muzzled I swallowed the blast. 

They must have looked shocked as I growled at them to remain out of reach.

One of the guys, who came out of his flying suit asked the guy who looked like a flag for something I didn't quite catch. 

I being impatient, rattled my body with the chains keeping me contained, wanting to fly like some kind of instinct. Then I realized that the flying guy was coming closer with something in his hand. A fish...

There then were a few more people who entered the room in which I growled. 

The flying guy spoke softly which I could smell some fear but also some things I didn't recognize.

"Look at me,  eyes on me. I just want to be friends."

He held his hand out while slowly walking towards me. He speaking slowly the same thing over and over again until he was right near my face. I growled as the group behind him went into defence mode. I decided that I could attempt to trust these guys. So I did what any dragon could do in my situation. I calmed down and put my face in his hands taking in the scent relaxing my once raised semi-chained wings. He started scratching my head like a cat and I fell over almost asleep.