Chapter Three - Chiller Thriller

(EDITED)

I looked at Iron Man through my dragon eyes. I just realized that I feared the worst of what could happen to me if they knew of my human side. Even though it was pointless to worry about as I couldn't remember what I looked like in human form. As I was led towards the ship I knew that this Iron Man was like me in that he was broken to a point, so I carefully took him onto my back and growled at the other avengers. The iron man kept smack-talking how he trained the creature. I quickly decided to make a point to kind of scare him a bit. So I grabbed him carefully and  I took off quickly but soon realized that the rope had been still around my neck, held by captain America or as I call him The walking Language Flag. 

I snorted a bit of smoke as I had to quickly get to the ground without hurting myself.

Once we got to the ship, I was carefully put into something that my eyes could not recognize as I cannot see glass like a bird. So barely being able to pace without ramming into these invisible walls I grew restless and started to get angry that I could only just fit this dome.

--- Time Skip---

Finally getting to this place called Avenger Tower I was taken with a different thing around my neck, a chain-like rope put around my neck, towards what I heard was guns lifting and readying to fire. I stopped suddenly where I was and let a few of my instincts come forwards to protect myself from potential harm that may hurt my new found flock mates.