Chapter 2 : Am I really that bad???

(EDITED)

Iron man as I came to realize who the flying tin can actually was called. The remaining avengers looked at me in shock. I realized Iron Man was headed towards me without his metal suit to protect him. The other avengers where worried about him. Iron man, stretched his arm out and looked away almost if he didn't want to appear threatening.

I then put my snout into his hand and then I realized I could trust him and that he would be my bonded. I knew that these people where the actual good one unlike hydra and I felt something unlock as I was distracted. The chains and muzzle had come off. Finally I can stretch my wings

As I was finally able to stretch my wings, I forgot that there were still the avengers in the room like a cage. I knew they were trying not to spook me . They spoke with a bit of worriedness in their voiced as I was watching them with my snake-like eyes until Iron Man came over and held out his hand. Noticing the others, I growled worried that they were going to take my friend away. I wrapped my long tail that had softish spikes down the tail around Iron Man with a protective sounding growl.

Then Iron man spoke to the others in the avenger group

" Why don't you guys find something to bring her to towards the ship while I try to get myself freed from her."

I decided to shrink down a bit to the size of a small horse...not a pony but a mini horse.

Once they saw I had shrunk they were surprised, quickly snapped out of the initial shock

Once they saw I had shrunk they were surprised, quickly snapped out of the initial shock. The American Flag, I called him in my head, carefully wrapped a soft rope around my long scaly neck.

Once I notice that one of them had some food, I eagerly follow them towards a flying saucer thingy, which i recalled a ship

I much dislike those thing that cause missions to be harder so I wouldn't fly into them making it crash.