SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN 

The thunder crackles above Beacon Hills at the hospital. So much chattering was going on in the hospital, so many injuries, and there's a storm to top it all off. 

A branch goes through the windows, smashing it. "Whoa, okay, all medications should be sealed inside the plastic bags, and the patients carry it in their hands," Mum tells everyone who gathered around her, I stand next to her, watching everyone leave. "When you've completely evacuated the room, you mark the door with a red X, okay?" 

Everyone left, and mum turns to me. "Do you need any help?" I asked, rubbing my arms. 

"I think you should go home and rest sweetie, you were almost just sacrificed." 

"Here, sit down," Stiles said and sat me down on his bed. I was still shaking. Ms. Blake had taken the Sheriff, and I was almost killed. Stiles had sat down beside me. "Here, come here, I know," Stiles mumbled, pulling me into him an I let out a big sob, tears falling down my cheeks

What Ms. Blake had called me... a Banshee. The wailing women. I and Lydia are connected. Stilinski gone. Me almost getting killed is all way too much for me. "Shh," Stiles mumbled. "Your gonna make me cry," 

"I-I'm sorry," I whimper out, as Stiles brought his face closer to me. He shakes his head softly and pressed his lips to my gently, and I feel some of his own tears mixing in our kiss. We press our foreheads together, and I just wrapped my arms around him

"No, I've had a couple of days off, I'm fine," I told her, over the loud wind and people. A doctor then ran over to mum. 

"What the hell is going on? The weather called for mild thunderstorms this morning." The doctor panics. 

"And now they're saying power is already out in several towns." Mum nods her head at the doctor. "Hill Valley's under a flood watch." 

"I live in Hill Valley," the doctor said and my eyes widen.

"Are your patients clear?" Mum asked. 

"Uh... all except for Cora Hale." My eyes snapped at the doctor. 

"What room is she in?" I asked. The doctor snapped his eyes at me. 

"I don't think-"

"What room is she in!" I demand, and his eyes widen. 

"Second floor, room 216." The doctor quickly replied. 

"See ya later, mum." I told her, and I ran down the hallways.

I enter room 216 and saw Peter Hale there and I groan. "Sorry, but she wasn't, uh..." Mum enters in behind me, and I stopped. Oh no. "You're supposed to be dead." 

"I get that a lot actually," Peter told us and I snort. 

Cora then gasps, and leans over the bed and throws up. She throws up this black substance. Mistletoe. 

I step out of the hallway and then began to run down it. I ran towards the elevator, and I kept pressing on the button.  

As I enter level one, I run down the hallways, and my eyes widen when I saw a bat in a hand, women, and three men. 

"H-hey!" I yell out and continued to run towards them. "Stiles! Stiles, Scott!" They stop and turned around, and saw me. I stopped running, panting. Ms. Blake was with Derek. For a second, I felt scared of Ms. Blake and I step back. "What are you doing here, the hospital is evacuating." 

"We're here for Cora," Scott said. 

"What, all of you?" I asked. 

"Why does Stiles have my bat?" Mum stands next to me, her arms crossed. 

"Mum, just trust me on this. You and Stacey need to get out of here." I scoff. "Right now," I shake my head and I step forward towards Stiles, who actually came to me, and he grabbed ahold of my hand with one hand with the bat. He nodded at me, he already knows I'm not leaving. 

Ms. Blake glares at me, and Derek steps in front of her between us. I'm basically confronting the girl who almost killed me yesterday. Stiles took a step in front of me, glaring at Ms. Blake. 

"The building is supposed to be clear in 30 minutes," Mum informed them. "We've got two ambulances that are coming back. One's ten minutes out, the other's 20. Cora needs to be one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage." 

"Got it." Scott nods his head at mum and started to walk backward. 

"Okay," Mum breathes before we turned around and we ran to the elevator. 

As we enter the elevator, Derek's hand was gripping on Ms. Blake's arm, Scott standing beside her, Stiles standing behind her with the bat, and who was standing in front of me protectively.

"You don't have to keep me on a lesh, Derek. I'm going to help." Ms. Blake told him, and I scoffed. She turned her head towards Scott, who was glaring hard.