FORTY-FOUR

FORTY-FOUR 

I grin as I enter Stiles' room. He was sitting on his bed, fiddling with his hands. He looked up at me, frowning. I hold the DVD in my hand and a laptop in my hand. "Do you have popcorn?" I ask him, I look out the window, and it was growing dark.

"Why?" Stiles asked. "I mean- what are we watching?" I throw my laptop onto his bed, and I sat down. I had put the DVD, Star Wars, into the computer and it loads. "We're watching Star Wars?" I could hear the happiness in his voice.

"I promised you one day I would watch it. Now, we're watching it." I told him. "Do you have popcorn?"

"Do we need popcorn? I prefer to eat you instead." Stiles grinned, I rolled my eyes. "We're watching the whole series, right?" My mouth dropped.

"There's a whole series?" I yelled out, Stiles forced out a laugh. "I thought there was one!" Stiles sighed. "If I knew there was a whole series, I would've brought the whole lot, sorry, there's-"

"Babe, it's fine." Stiles cuts me off. The small nickname gave me butterflies. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "One's enough, anyway, I can re-act it if you want. A one-man show, how about that?"

"Your such a nerd." I giggle, as I crawl towards him. "I would actually love to see that."

"I would do it for you. I'll practice and everything." I grin because I could see him doing that for me. I snuggle into him. "Did you want popcorn? I feel like we need to make this more romantic for our first date."

First date.

"Technically, you broke up with me, so, uh, we're still single-"

"Hey, Stacey?" Stiles softly ask, cutting me off. I look up at him. "Wanna be my girlfriend again?"

"Gladly," I smile and our lips connect. I pull back, chuckling. "You know, we'll never finish Star Wars if we continue this."

"I'm perfectly okay with that." Stiles brought me closer to him, and I wrap my arms around his body.

"Come on, I actually want to see what you find so great about this movie." I laugh, but I was cut off as he connected our lips again. I closed my eyes and felt his tongue brush against my lips. I open, letting his tongue enter my mouth. It deepened pretty quickly. I broke away, panting and smiling.

I then pressed play with my toe on the computer, and the theme song came up. It was catchy, that was for sure. I notice Stiles humming along, making me chuckle. I soon climb under the sheets, and Stiles had followed me.

I inhaled deeply, as I stared at the computer. I'm kind of getting it. Sort of. Not really. "Ah, screw it." I heard Stiles mutter, and I jumped when I saw him reach over and shut the computer, he leaned over me and placed it on the floor.

He cupped my face and turned me towards him, and connected our lips together again and I closed my eyes. He leans me back onto the pillow, making me grin into the kiss. I chuckle. He placed soft kisses along my neck, making me sigh in pleasure.

As he placed soft kisses down my neck, my hands went to my shirt and I had pulled it over my head, and Stiles had back up a little, and I threw my t-shirt on the floor, giggling. Stiles had pulled his t-shirt off and I had slowly placed a hand on his abs, biting my lower lip.

Our gazes meet, and his hands slide up my thigh, causing my heartbeat to rise. He smirked slightly, and I cocked my head at him. I wrap my arms around his neck and pressed my body against his and our lips touch again.

Moments like these make me forget everything that's happened around me. Like, my dad left me to go to San Fransico. Like, Isaac and Chris had gone to France. Allison and Aiden dying. That Stiles was once possessed by an evil spirit.

I was now sitting on top of Stiles, my legs wrapped around him, on his lap. I close my eyes as his lips were softly placed on my collarbone. A sigh left my lips. I ran a hand through Stiles' hair. "Was there any point bringing up the movie idea?" I chuckle, he stopped and looked at me.

"Probably not, but hey, I love that you were thinking about me." Stiles teased softly, I had thrown my legs off him, and I lay my head on the pillow. I pressed my lips together as Stiles had laid his head on the pillow next to me. I moved my head on his chest as a pillow, placing my hands on his abs.

With a finger I traced his abs, outlining it. "Stiles, believe it or not, I'll always be thinking about you. You're always on my mind, and you just can't seem to get out of my head unless you're close to me, like this."

"Couldn't have said it better myself." Stiles sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"I'm so thankful to have you in my life. If I didn't, I might've gone crazy by now," I whisper.

"I love you, Stacey," Stiles kissed my forehead. "It'll get better, don't worry,"

"Don't be so optimsitc."

AHHHH OMG I'VE FINISHED SEASON THREE OMG OMG OMG! Did you like the last chapter? :) ANYWAYS SEASON FOUR WILL BE UP SOON! LOVE YOU GUYS HEAPS!