Chapter 3: What,Wait?

Did I just hear him right?

And here I am thinking he actually heard that I had almost had sex with Leon.

My grandma gave me the look

My grandma gave me the look. She knows something and I think I know she knows what we know. I can tell I'm guunna have an ear full after this ear full about leaving shoes in the front area.

After that lecture ,my dad left me with my grandma and Charlie.

"Charlie, sweetie. Grab some snacks please?" My grandma was the first to speak. Her calm and relax demeanor scares the crap out of me.

"Sure thing mama." Charlotte mouthed a 'good luck' then left.

A few minutes after Charlie left, mama grabbed my ear and pulled me down to her level. I'm a 5"8 and she's a 5"5 but why my ears. A bull ears are sensitive.

"Owey! Mama!" I exclaimed.

"Now please tell me why in the world would you even have sex with a.. a.. lion !" I knew it. Now she's going to tell dad. Then dads gunna ruin me.

"Please mama don't tell daddy please" I begged. It was my last hope.

"What? I'm not a snitch. I may not agree to this but remember use protection."

I chocked on the last words.

"But no mama you got it wrong it's not like that a" I was cut off by my mama.

"And get ready. Your dads having some hoe as a date."

"Wait. What?"

My grandma left me in a total bliss. WHAT THE —

This can't be happening. Dad, me and mama was the OG. Now he wants to change it all. He's supposed to only love mommy even if she's gone.

I still complied but Charlie had to leave early but she did help me look for a dress. I don't care about my dads bitch. If he cares for this hoe than I will at least make an effort.

Charlie picked a Rose gold dress with matching shoes and did my makeup and hair into a bun. I placed my moms necklace around my neck. I always feel like she's closer when I put it on.

 I always feel like she's closer when I put it on