Chapter 8: Badass Part 1

—Titania's Dad——

I just want my baby girl back.

I just want to protect her.

Why a Leo?!

Why not a strong bull or a Virgo, Cancer, Pisces or even a Capricorn.

She's so much like her mother. Too much rebellious attitude in her and so stubborn!

Getting her married will fix her. She just needs a trap....and I know the perfect bait.

— Leona POV——

What's wrong with him?He's so messed up. He never ever eats muffins unless he's stressed about a very certain situation. Titania.

Personally I think the"Compatibility War" was just an excuse to die; for my dad to die. If every zodiac kind fought because of the question of who's compatible and who's not. What will happen if they knew I was a lesbian? I really don't like that thought. It haunts me at night but it's all worth. I feel like I can relate to Steven Universe Pearl. She's actually my favorite character next to ruby and sapphire.

If only I never let her slip away.

Knock knock

"Leona are you here."

"Yes mommy."

"It's time for your fencing lessons."

"Okay I'm almost done."

"Hurry, your trainer will be here soon."

"Coming!" Shit I forgot about my classes. Hm what's that figure by my window.

I need to go now. On my way to the door; the strange figure smashed threw my window. Horns?

"LEONA!!" I can hear my brother shout while banging on my door.

" LEO!!" I'm scared I tried to use objects around my room to throw it at him. All my valuables on the ground and I stepped on a scarred of glass from the window. My captor took my moment of weakness and tackle me to the ground. My head was the first to make contact with my title floor.

THUMP

"LEONA!!" Both my mom and Leo barged open the door but it was to late. Last thing I saw was my mom tears and my brother saying words he would never say in front of my mom.

Darkness is my best friend.

— Leon POV——

"Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit." I cursed as I watched my little sister begin taken away. My mom was loudly sobbing as her only daughter was out of sight. I rushed to my room and re-read the threat I received before I heard glass smashing next door in Leona's room.

***Letter****

Dear Mr. Leo,

I'm already expecting one of your loved ones to be taken from you by now. You have what I want and now I have what you want.

If ever want to see your blood ever again not in cut up pieces, hand over the princess and never have contact with her again.

From,
Your enemy.

**End of letter***

So they meant if I don't give them Titania then they'll kill my sister. Over my dead body. They have balls if they want to mess with me. They'll regret it. I left the castle with my mom this time and teleported her to where I hid my angel.

"Your bac... Are you okay?!" Titania held my mothers hand and led her to her bed to sleep. My mom was reluctant at first but I reassured her that I placed a force field around us so she can rest as peaceful as she can for the moment.

"What happened?"

"Leona was taken away and I have an idea of who took her. Is this hand writing familiar to you." I handed her the letter and have gotten a wide eyed reaction when she finished reading.

"Your dad has some part of this doesn't he." She looked at me and her eye started to well up.

"No"

"What?"

"Whenever a royal or close relation towards my family writes it has a secret message in it. I KNEW THAT BITCH WAS SOMETHING BUT THIS!" Titania eyes were red. She wiped her eyes and walked to her room.

15 minutes later and she finally stepped out. If all this bullshit wasn't happening then I would've pounced on her. Ah not the time 2nd hand!

She was wearing skin tight black pants with high top boots,black jacket and a crop top showing all her round assets.

"You ready?" She walked closer to me swaying her hips. GOD DAMN!

"What?" I was confused mostly because I wasn't listening and eye raping the goddess in front of me.

"We're saving your Lea you dumbass. Now hurry up.." She barked.

"You ready." I watched as she grabbed some golden knuckle caps and allowed her golden horns to appear.

I have such a badass girlfriend.

—————————————————

Part two tomorrow or sometime today.

Thank you for reading.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Bye bye my gumdrops 😘😘😘