Chapter 13: Preperations

After the funeral everything seemed to hit me hard. Like harder than anything I've experienced in my life. My brother, Tray moved back to give me support and to look after. He's made sure that all guards were at their post and the manner's walls were updated.

I've just stayed in my room. Documents, bills, birth certificates and death certificates. Prisoners and prison equipment. My dad was making me major AP businesses. I enjoyed it...until now.

Also there was the planning of my coronation in two days. I really want to see Leon. It's been two weeks since I've seen him. I'm hanging out with Adam, both the twins and Charlotte. We're just playing PUBG and talking then I brought up the topic.

"Hey, Adam, do you know we're umm Leon is?" He turned and smirked at me but it looked sad and had full of disappointment in it.

"Yeah. He's...busy."

"Do you know what?" I chuckled nervously.

"Titi. I'm so sorry ,he told me to tell you that he said you guys are now over. When I saw you at my manner, you looked so destroyed. I decided to tell you when you seemed to be able to cope with the information."

Silence....

" Oh...ok"

Everyone looked at me in disbelief then went back to the game. It was awkward after that so the tension was high but I payed no attention as my mind still wondered to Adam's words.

It's was time for all of my friends to go home so I waved them goodbye and made sure to see if they could make it to my coronation. They all agreed to come then walked off.

I went to my room to sleep after that. I still have so much on my plate. I hope I never see that piece of shit again. I knew that he was bad news before when he stood me up at our first dance together but this...

Not coming to me to talk and letting me hear what he had to say was a dick move. A major dick move. I hope he rots on Uranus.

Next day
———————

"Over there. A bit higher.. there!" Tomorrow is the coronation and everything is being put into place. My first duty is to my kingdom. I ordered everyone to take a break since we were almost done. I sat next to Tray who looked equally exhausted.

"You good Tray?"

"My arms are burning."

I laughed and he just glared at me.

"Have you've been crying?"

"No." I didn't want him to press the issue further so I told everyone to get back to work. I thought I was reasonable. A 20 minutes break then back to work. Work we did and at dawn we were done. Tomorrow is the big day.

My day....