Chapter 18: The new King(1)

Ceil and I were chilling on my bed. He had his arm around my waist as we watched IT and Netflix. He's scared of horror movies but not scared of the battlefield. He told me about his past. Apparently he used to be a warrior because he was a General's son. He's trained in combat, shooting, strategies and sword fight. I really wonder why was he a butler.

The scene were the giant Pennywise emerges from the wall comes on and Ceil holds my waist tighter.

"holy shit holy shit holy shit HOLY SHITT!!" Ceil is ranting continually and I just laughed. He pouts at me and I just can't help but giggle. The door open and my two little muffins came running in. They looked at the screen and laughed at Pennywise's endless teeth.

"Auntie Titi! Crown time! Crown time." I turned of the TV and grabbed the terrified Ceil out the door. He was crying and sniffing his nose. The twins led us to the dressing room and a golden crown with lapis stones are it.

I grabbed the crown and placed it on Ceil's head

I grabbed the crown and placed it on Ceil's head. He fell down at the weight of the crown on top of his head.

"And you have to wear this all day." He was surprised because I always wear heels with my crown. He thought it was as light as a fucking feather.

"You'll get used to it. So how do you feel about the....you know..."

"I don't care if you were poor. I will still what to marry you. I don't even mind carrying your last name."

"Really... but I thought you want me to carry your last name."

"I would rather much like your last name better. Besides Titania Alexeev, doesn't have that pong factor to it." He stood up with the crown on his head and was now walking towards me.

"Your such a tease."

"Your one and only."

For the rest of the day we were just getting all of the wedding plans in order. All the girls and I went into a wedding shop in search of a dress.

"I can't believe your the first to get married Titi." Charlotte hugged.

"Your tough so I have no doubts that you won't strangle any girl who touch your man." Sofia walked towards us and smirked. I smirked back.

"How may I assist you ladies?" An assistant care to check on us.

"We're here in search of a wedding dress."

"Ok ladies this way." He smiled at me but I can't help but feel like I've seen him before.

He gave me three dresses but none of them really look good. I'll just have to try them.

This looks good but my next option was gorgeous

"THIS ONE!!" All of us jumped in glee

"THIS ONE!!" All of us jumped in glee. I took the dress of and paid for it. The employee had a tight grip on my dress when I wanted it back. I glared at him and with that he released it.

The girls and I hopped in my limousine. We chilled at the Milky Way for a while then we all went back to our homes. I spotted Ceil sleeping on the couch so I took a blanket, placed it over him and kissed him good night.

Goofball....

Why did that employee look so familiar?