Part 1

I walked down the steps of the large castle doors, books in hand. Why did they have to give us so much homework!?! It would probably be worse when I went to fourth year.
"Hey look, it's the wanna-be in all her glory," someone mocked, turning my head toward the sound. My once peaceful mood deflated. James Potter sat by the tree with his friends, Sirius, Remus, and Peter.
They decided that along with Severus Snape, a fourth year, I would be there source of entertainment for there stay at Hogwarts.
"I, I have a name," I grit. Confidence. Confidence was really where I sucked.
"Oh, what was it?" Sirius with a false tone of curiousness.
"Carolette," I mumble. Staring at my feet as I become more invested at shifting the rocks under my feet.
"What was that?" Sirius asks, a fake looks of confusion on his features.
"Carollete," my voice is so soft even I can't hear it anymore.
"You'll have to speak up, darling," Sirius says. I hadn't realized how close he'd gotten. James lingered a couple steps behind him.
"My name is Carollete," I say. My voice sounds hoarse.
"Stupfey," Sirius has a wild grin. I crash to the ground with a small groan, "next time you might want to try speaking abit louder."

Going to the hospital wing, I rub my eyes. I just want to be left alone.

Revised by DillyDana
4/13/19