Part 4

When I came back I passed out on my bed not doing my homework like I should've. I had a restless sleep thinking of what was gonna happen in the morning. The Marauder's were going through my very personal things. If they found out the truth they might tell everyone.

I shook my head finally falling asleep. I woke up the following morning to my cat skamp pawing at my face. I got up and decided to get dressed. I slipped on a long sleeve black shirt and some high waist shorts. My shoes were just some boots that didn't matter.

I put skamp down and grabbed my wand. I slipped it in my shoe and grabbed my book bag full of books and homework. I decided to go and finish it in the library were I knew only Remus stepped foot in. I went down the stairs but my problem was the way to get to the library I have to cross the great Hall.

I tried to move quickly keeping my head down but luck was never on my side. The Marauder's grabbed my arms and dragged me into the great Hall and threw me to the ground. I glanced up for a second seeing James had my diary. I started panicking. My breathes quickened.

Remus sent me a glance of worry but covered it up quickly. "Attention everyone!" James said causing everyone but the Slytherin to look at him. "I would like to read something from someone's diary who just so happens to be in front of me!" He said pointing at me. I heard a few people snicker at me.

"Now, "he started to read and I tried to get up to grab it when he read a date that gave a few flashbacks. Someone else came up to him though and yanked the diary out of his hands, grabbed my hand, and ran off. "C'mon were going to the library now" she said running with me in tow. We reached the library no more than a minute later.

We went to the back corner where no one usally goes. We decided to finish up some homework or she had to finish some I had to finish all. "I'm surprised you didn't finish it yesterday"she whispered. "Well I was super tired" I told her. We decided to drop our things off at my dorm and head down to hogsmade.

I told her not to wait up for me because I had to feed skamp. After feeding him I ran down to the carriges but was cut short by someone putting their wand in my face. I backed up grabbing my own wand. "Ch! The mute can fight back." James said. He did a spell but thankfully I could do non-verbal so I was able to redirect it.

He shot another spell but again it got redirected. He seemed to be getting fustrated so I took the time to escape to where she was at. I reached hogsmade and found her. We decided to go to the book store cause we finished the books in the library. I got 'Potions in different time's' it sounded good so I bought it.

I was walking around alone when I was grabbed from behind and shoved into a wall. I tried not to scream because of how much force there was. I was about to go for my wand but my hand was stopped. "Your not fighting back this time freak!" James said before kicking me. I fell to the ground trying not to cough up blood.

I just sat there frozen. I guess starting to shake made James shocked. I put my hands over my mouth forcing myself not to scream. I got up while James was frozen and ran. I didn't even know where I was running till I reached the forbidden forest.

I looked at the tree that was always here. The one I climbed all the time to escape the Marauder's. I climbed and climbed till I reached the top. I started crying and couldn't stop. This is the first time I've cried since the incident. I stopped when I noticed my hair was blue.

I looked at it and didn't know what to do. When I stopped crying it faded back to it's original red. I wiped remaining tears away and slipped my glasses on since my vision was slightly blurry.

I knew I had to go find the book that I read about this and climbed down and ran to the library. While I was running I almost ran into Remus who was just coming out. I went into the powers section and grabbed a book off the shelf and went to sit down at a table.

I was reading through it and found what I was looking for. I smiled so I was one turns out it's rare for muggle borns to. I smiled and put the book back on the shelf before leaving the library not noticing the pair of eyes looking at me.