Untitled Part 24

I went to my room and decided to work on the potion a little. It smelt super bad. I was super disgusted by it. I heard my door open so I put the lid back on quickly. "C-carolett your h-hair." James said. "What?" I said. I picked it up from my shoulder and looked at it.

I screamed a little shocked. It was black. After a while I had calmed down and my hair faded back to it's red. I sighed thinking 'why does this happen again?'. The answer came to my head which got me thinking. I pushed James out of my room and grabbed six books of my bookshelf and sat down at the desk.

Let's see where did I find that again? Oh here it is. 'is your hair changing color?' was the book title. I opened the book to the table of contents and read till I found what I was looking for and flipped to the page. 'can muggle-borns have metomorphis hair and eyes' I skimmed through it and was kinda shocked a little.

"No muggle-borns to this date have ever been recorded to have this. " I read. I continued after a bit and read "only pureblood and few half bloods have been recorded to be a metomorphis". That's when I froze and looked up. I just sat there before thinking 'stupefy' me now merlin' and before I knew it I was thrown out of my chair and to the ground. I stood up scared.

I looked around shocked at what happened. "D-did i-i-i just do non-v-verbal" I said stuttering. I felt something happen to my hair again and ran to my bathroom. I back up into the door when I saw it. It was brown. Not light but really dark brown. I was super scared and I slid down my bathroom door not wanting to get up till I heard someone open the door.

I stood up and left the bathroom. "Yeah?" I asked. "Your hair is brown now!" James screamed. "I-i don't know what's going on I mean I do but this isnt normal for my blood type." I said. "What do you mean it's not normal" he asked. "I mean there's no muggle born with this type of thing only half blood and pureblood." I told him. "I don't know what to do and I can do non-v-verbal to" I said.

He just looked confused before leaving. A while later Remus came in. "James told me what happened and I think I might have the answer" he said. I nodded for him to continue. "Well a family that's decents from godric Gryffindor are metomorphis and can do non-verbal spells so." He said trying for !e to catch on luckily I did.

I sat down on my bed head in my hands. "So that means I'm not an Evans" I said. He nodded before saying "but that doesn't mean anything, I mean that family was hunted down by the dark lord for a long time so I think your real family gave you up to keep you safe." I nodded before hugging him. "Thanks for helping" I said before realizing that ms.potter was at the door.

She smiled before saying "I'm happy you figured it out dear" "thanks" I said before letting them leave and cleaning up my room.