Part 6

I decided to get up and head down to lunch acting like nothing happened. I walked into the great Hall causing a few people to stare at me but who cares. I silently went and sat at the ravenclaw table and munched on a strawberry not carrying if anyone looked at me.

I smiled slightly but got rid of it quickly. After finishing two strawberries I decided to go read by the black lake not carrying if the Marauder's came and beat me up. That nightmare had helped me a lot. It cleared my mind somehow.

(James p.o.v)

I heard carolett singing up in the tree by the lake. I thought she didn't talk? Weird. But the song it's so sad. Was she singing it because of us?

(Carolett p.o.v)

"Hey freak your voice is terrible!" James screamed. I only sighed and hung upside down from the branch. I closed my eyes not carrying if I fell. I opened them a little while later when I heard her yell at me "carolett you get down right now!" I just looked at her and took my legs off.

I let myself fall not really carrying. I heard her scream from below. "Carolett!" Was heard. I though I was gonna fall the whole way but for some reason merlin didn't want me to die just yet cause I second later I was caught.

A second after that I was dropped. "Not what I expected but OK." I said. I got up grabbed my book and started walking away. I heard her yell for me to wait up but at that I started running. I don't want to be with anyone right now. I reached my dorm and stayed there the rest of the day and didn't go to dinner.

I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I didn't care anymore so I let my thoughts consume me while standing in the shower. Somehow a happy thought fought it's way into my head making me smile. '​​​​​​'love yourself before it's to late carolett. Don't lose hope! keep fighting for yourself.'

I got out of the shower an hour later and layed in bed just thinking. 'should I sing more?' I thought. I nodded to myself before drifting off to sleep.