2| Prologue

IT WAS THE END OF SUMMER AS ALLENDRA CURTIS NOTICED HER STRANGE BEHAVIOUR. She thought at first that it was just stress over classes since it was gonna be her 7th year. Until her bestfriend, Lily Evans, let her try a pregnancy test.

And unexpectedly. It was pink. It means that she was pregnant, she couldn't accept it at first. But she soon tested out 10 pregnancy test. And it was always positive. So, when she told her Mom about her situation, she was mad at first, but soon learned to accept the truth.

Darwin Curtis, Allen's older brother — was furious at whoever made his sister pregnant, but soon calmed down when months flied away. Now, they are in hogwarts train. Sitting on one compartment. Allen was nervous at telling the playboy.

Darwin assured his sister that if the playboy wouldn't believe them. Then Darwin would finish the boy himself, with brustknuckles and a katana with chainsaw. And of course, Darwin Lincoln Curtis, keeps his threats as promises.

Hogwarts is a wonderful places. — built around tall mountains, forests, bumpy land. As you could open the big front doors to see the big entrance hall where students usually talk about classes and randoms. But now, Allen was getting ready for telling the popular boy about her pregnancy.

Darwin was just behind Allen, already taking a chainsaw hidden as they soon made way to the common room after supper. They found the marauders talking and laughing in the common room.

That's when Allen gulped and approached one marauder.

"Sirius." Allen greeted as the black haired boy turned around and thought and tried to remember her name.

"Arya?... — Arren?... Airry?... Aten?..——" Sirius tried to guess but he was cut off by Allen.

"It's Allen." She corrected as Sirius's friends were behind Sirius watching amusedly.

"What brings you here today, Aten?" Sirius said, still not getting her name right as Allen ignored his mistake, and focused on the main thing.

"I'm pregnant. And it's yours." Allen said, going straight ahead as Remus Lupin choked on his own saliva. James Potter looking nearly faint. Peter Pettiegrew, looking just like he always does.

Sirius was pale, wide eye before snapping out of his trance.

"Ha Ha Ha. . . Great Prank Allen, Great." Sirius said, until he heard a growl from behind Allen who appears to be the popular dangerous Darwin Curtis, who was someone not to mess with. And soon, it came to his senses that Allen wasn't joking.

"Listen here, Black. You're lucky that my sister calmed me off before I could use this chainsaw on you. And what do you think of my sister?? One of your stupid fangirls?! Please, she has way more standards. She was just drunk that night." Darwin spat, poking Sirius roughly at his chest with his pointer finger.

Sirius shrinks down at every words Darwin speaks of. While the other three marauders hid in the very corner.

"— If you ever hurt my sister, I'll make sure that you won't live to see another single bloody damn day." Darwin said, through clenched teeth. "Do you understand me?" Darwin asked as Sirius immediately nodded his head.

"Y-y-yes. . . I-I Under s-s-stand." Sirius stuttered in fear as Darwin nodded satisfied.

"Good."

"W-wait. . . How are you able to come to hogwarts, when you already graduated 2 years ago?" Remus Lupin asked, giving time for Sirius to gain up. And while he was curious.

"Because He was assigned to help assist, Professor Mcgonagal." Allen answered for Darwin. As Darwin nodded in agreement, but he wasn't taking his glare off Sirius Black.

"W-what house were you in?" Peter asked, in his normal mousy voice. Darwin didn't take his glare off black as he still answered.

"Gryffindor."

"Well. . . We gotta get going now Darw, Mom and Dad will send us letters tomorrow." Allen excused as she dragged Darwin away from the marauders as James looked amused.

"Did it just happened?" James asked, pale as ever. "Moony. Slap me now to see if I'm not really dreaming." James commanded as Remus shrugged as he slapped James right on the face hard. As James yelped in pain as he held his cheek. "Yep. Definetly not dreamining." James said in pain.

"So what're you gonna' do 'bout it, padfoot?" Remus asked, totally ignoring James' last few phrase.

"I have no Idea, Moony. But I don't want to be murdered by D Curtis. I'll think about it the whole night." Sirius said, still pale as he went up to their dorms to rest for the night. Thinking of what he should decide.

"That was eventful." James commented as soon as Sirius left the room. Remus nodded in agreement. And for once, his nose wasn't stuck on the book.

"What do you think the baby's gender will be?" Remus asked, James had a grin on his face.

"I'm hoping for it to be a boy! So that I can teach him to fly on a broom and get red head girls." James smirked as Remus rolled his eyes at his best friend.

"You know. I'm actually hoping for Girl, so that I won't have to take care another Sirius." Remus said as James and him argued and bickered about it's gender. While peter just ate sweets on the corner.

"How about just wait for 9 months, yeah? Cuz, you may jinx it." Darwin said, coming from behind, scaring the two marauders as they calmed down a bit and immediately stared at oen another.

"I hope it's a girl." James jinxed.

"I hope it's a boy." Remus jinxed.

Darwin watched amusedly as the two continued to jinx. Making him eat more fruits and popcorns as he watched the two bicker. It was amusing to watch, it was like watching a movie.

While Allen was up in her dorm. Laying in bed, taking a rest. Thinking and remebering memories. Until his head was somewhere about the baby.

She just closed her eyes and fell asleep. Waiting and thinking of what tomorrow has to offer.

A/N

OMG, so that was the first chapter and the first book I wrote about Sirius Black! And I hope you like it.

I haven't decided on what house Allen Curtis should be...

Hufflepuff?
Gryffindor?
Ravenclaw?
Slytherin?

You guys vote.. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, and I'm sorry if it's not really good.
It's maybe because I'm just young lol.

Dont you just think how Allen is so adorable sometimes? Maybe its because I write about her, and that she is my OC, don't worry if it's not intense yet, soon, it would be!

Thank you for checking out my book! Peace out!
Love you guys 💖