10| The Attemp To Make Allen Jealous

WEEKS HAS GROWN PASS. AND WITH SPENDING MUCH TIME AS POSSIBLE With Allen. He unfortunately spends time with Andy too. Considering that the boy was always in Allen's side, nowhere else. Lucky him, Sirius hasn't lose his temper lately. As he and his best mate came up with a huge plan.

     That he believes that will succeed perfectly.

   But expectations were really just dreams wasn't it? Remus didn't agree on their plans, and chose to 'Play No Part of it'. As how Remus would like to call it mostly. And Remus wasn't lying at all when he said that. He spends his time with the Curtis mostly, as he didn't want to be involved around Sirius and James' wrath of thinking, or consider it planning.

   What Sirius and James didn't expect was. Andy already a step ahead. Why? You'll find out eventually.

   It was a friday night, in which Sirius was on with the plan with James and Peter supporting his back. They were in their dorms, as Remus was out in somewhere the part of the castle, where he spends his time with the Curtis. What made the two marauders not really caring, was that they were way too busy planning on.

   They chose on choosing Jennifer Wayse the 7th year Hufflepuff, done nothing to achieve anything in Hogwarts. But other than that, she was the girl who had been falling in Sirius' feet for a long time. She may have good appealing looks, but her brain was half as small as how her grades appeared to be.

       The difference between Jennifer and Allen, was that Allen actually had the cute appealing looks you won't get sick of, and the brains to sort things out. Sirius was definitely playing his cards all wrong.

   As Sirius was planning on Asking Jennifer to go out with him for hogsmede tomorrow, he needed to do this infront of everyone that was in the great hall. The time where it was nearly dinner. Sirius cleared his throat, James just around the corner grinning madly as Lily was there, entirely confused and curious.

   Sirius clearing his throat made everyone turn to look at him. The attention all to him, then to Wayse. Who was entirely looking unspokenly smug, for unknown reasons. Allen and Andy looked to see what was happening, as they looked confused for a second. When Andy whispered something to Allen quitely, Allen nodded. Noone really knew what he whispered. Since it was low, only for Allen to hear.

   "Jennifer Pella Wayse. Will you go to hogsmede with me this weekend?" Sirius asked loudly, as for the people around to hear. There different looks. Girls had jealousy and glared to Jennifer, while The boys, considered Sirius a lucky man. But turned their attention to the hogwarts sweetheart instead— Allen Curtis.

   "Yes! Of course yes!" Jennifer said in her typical strict voice. That annoyed many as Sirius smiled as he led her to the gryffindor table.

   As they entered, Sirius was already greeted by a giant rock thrown right at him. Well at least that's how he describes it. Andy invited Allen to Ravenclaw table, much to Sirius' displeasure.

   Andy had a boquete of pretty expensive looking flowers. As Sirius, clenched his jaw. Everyone turned too look at the Ravenclaw table to watch the scene curiously. Andy turned his arms to show Allen the flowers as Allen's face turned bright red from blushing. Sirius' jaw clenced harder as he sent glares at Andy.

   "Allendra Lariel Curtis, will you go to hogsmede with me?" Andy asked as the girls around them squeled in surprise and happiness as they felt happy for both the hogwarts sweethearts. The girls encouraging Allen while the boys, some were sending glares at Andy, while some were actually patting his back.

   It was like a fairytale once told, in which where there will be a happy ending. But the world crushed in Sirius like a giant dagger poking him repeatedly, it was like the world was against him, like he was finally getting the karma that was registered to his name permanently. And the only cure to this karma was actually Allen.